- 1 Important Dates for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- 2 Age Limit for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- 3 Application Fee for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- 4 Selection Process for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- 5 Contact Address for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- 6 About National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
- 7 See more Latest Govt Jobs in Bihar
NWDA Recruitment 2021 : National Water Development Agency (NWDA) invites online applications for Engagement of Junior Engineer (Civil), Hindi Translator, Jr. Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Grade-II & Lower Division Clerk to fill up a total of 62 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
|Post Name||Posts||Age||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||16||18 – 27 Years||Rs.35400-112400||Diploma / Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Hindi Translator||01||21 – 30 Years||Rs.35400-112400||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a Subject|
|Jr. Accounts Officer||05||21 – 30 Years||Rs.35400-112400||Degree in Commerce with 3 Years Experience|
|Upper Division Clerk||12||18 – 27 Years||Rs. 25500- 81100||Degree with Computer Knowledge|
|Stenographer Gr-II||05||18 – 27 Years||Rs. 25500- 81100||12th Pass with Typing Skills on Computer|
|Lower Division Clerk||23||18 – 27 Years||Rs.19900- 63200||12th Pass with Typing Skills on Computer|
Important Dates for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Starting date to Apply Online is 10-05-2021.
- Last Date to Apply and payment of Fees is 25-06-2021.
- Date for Computer Based Exam will be notified later on the website.
Age Limit for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years.
- Maximum age to apply is 30 Years.
- Age relaxation for candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- Age relaxation for candidates from OBC by 3 Years.
- Age relaxation for PwD candidates by 10 Years (15 years for SC / ST candidates and 13 years for OBC).
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to GM / OBC is Rs. 840/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / ST, Women, EWS & PwD is Rs. 500/-.
- The payment can be made through Bank Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Selection Process for NWDA Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based online Test and Skill Test with Shorthand / Typing Test (Qualifying only).
Important Links for NWDA Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for NWDA Recruitment 2021
National Water Development Agency, 18-20, Community Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017, Phone : 011-26519164, 011-41033995
About National Water Development Agency (NWDA)
The National Water Development Agency (NWDA), a Registered Society under the Ministry of Irrigation (now Ministry of Water Resourcess) was set up in the year 1982 to carry out detailed studies, surveys and investigations in respect of Peninsular Component of National Perspective for Water Resources Development. The Government subsequently modified the functions of NWDA to include the Himalayan Component of National Perspective forWater Resources Development on11thMarch, 1994and composition of Society and Governing Body on13thFeb. 2003&12thMarch, 2004.In 2006, it was decided that NWDA will explore the feasibility of linking sub-basins of rivers in States likeBihar.It was decided that NWDA will also take up the work for preparation of Detailed Project Report (DPR) of Ken-Betwa link, which is one of the priority links under Peninsular Component of National Perspective Plan.To enableNational Water Development Agencyto undertake above activities, its functions were modified on 30.11.2006.The functions of NWDA were further modified vide MoWR resolution dated 19.05.2011 to undertake the work of preparation of DPRs of intra-State links also by NWDA. The functions of NWDA were further modified vide MoWR resolution dated 7th Oct,2016 to undertake implementation of ILR projects and completion of water resources projects under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana (PMKSY) and to act as a repository of borrowed fund or loan from Banks / other institutions for the execution of projects.