|Post Name||NPCIL Executive Trainee 255 Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)|
|Advertisement No. NPCIL/HRM/ET/2022/02|
|Executive Trainee Vacancy 2022 – 225 Posts|
NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 225 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) invites online applications for Engagement as Executive Trainees in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil disciplines by shortlisting candidates based on GATE Scores. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Job Openings 2022
|1||Executive Trainee||UR – 88|
EWS – 21
SC – 34
ST – 19
OBC (NCL) – 63
| Rs. 55000|
Educational Qualification for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022
BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engineering) / 5 year Integrated M Tech with 60 % Marks and must have a valid GATE-2020 or GATE-2021 or GATE-2022 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree.
Important Dates for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022
- Starting Date to Apply Online is 13-04-2022 from 1000 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 28-04-2022 till 1700 hrs.
- Last date to Pay Application fees is 28-04-2022 till 1700 hrs.
Age Limit for NPCIL Executive Trainee Vacancy 2022
- The upper age limit for General / EWS is 26 Years as on 28-04-2022.
- The upper age limit for OBC (NCL) is 29 Years as on 28-04-2022.
- The upper age limit for SC / ST is 31 Years as on 28-04-2022.
- The upper age limit for PwD (General / EWS) is 36 Years as on 28-04-2022.
- The upper age limit for PwD (OBC) is 39 Years as on 28-04-2022.
- The upper age limit for PwD (SC/ ST) is 41 Years as on 28-04-2022.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for NPCIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2022
- Application Fees for General / EWS / OBC (Male) Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- No Fees for Female / SC / ST, PwD & Ex Serviceman.
Selection Process for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022
Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of valid GATE 2020, GATE 2021 and GATE 2022 Scores.
Important Links for NPCIL Executive Trainee Notification 2022
Contact Address for NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2022
PO: TAPP, Boisar(WR), Dist. Palghar, Maharashtra – 401 504
About Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL)
Nuclear Power Corporation of India (NPCIL) is a premier Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India having comprehensive capability in all facets of Nuclear Technology namely, Site Selection, Design, Construction, Commissioning, Operation, Maintenance, Renovation, Modernization, & Upgradation, Plant life Extension, Waste Management and Decommissioning of Nuclear Reactors in India under one roof, invites applications for engagement of Trade Apprentices under The Apprentices Act, 1961.