|Post Name||NHM Karnataka CHO 3006 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka|
|Advertisement No :- 18 / 2021-22|
|Community Health Officer Vacancy 2021 – 3006 Posts|
NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 3006 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : National Health Mission (NHM), Karnataka invites online applications for Engagement as Community Health Officer on Contract basis to Sub Centre Health and Wellness Centers. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
NHM Karnataka CHO Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Qualification||Pay Scale|
|Community Health Officer (CHO)||3006||B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc Nursing with KNC/INC & knowledge of Computer as well as Kannada fluency (speaking and writing)||Rs. 24200/- per month for High priority districts Rs. 22000/- per month for Non-High priority districts|
District wise Community Health Officer (CHO) Post Vacancies
Vacancies from the old districts
Important Dates for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021
- Online Application and fee payment starts from 27-09-2021 1130 hrs.
- Opening of Payment gateway for payment of fees 29-09-2021 1330 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is on 18-10-2021 till 1700 hrs.
- Online exams Conducting with result declaration will be on 23-10-2021.
- Evaluation & Verification of Original documents of candidates will be from 26-10-2021 to 28-10-2021.
- Admit Card can be downloaded from 18-10-2021 to 22-10-2021.
Application Fee for NHM Karnataka CHO Jobs 2021
- Candidates from General (UR) & Others Categories is Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates from SC / ST / Ex-Service (Men & Women) is Rs. 300/-.
- The payment can be made through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Selection Process for NHM Karnataka CHO Vacancy 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Online entrance examination.
Important Links for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for NHM Karnataka CHO Recruitment 2021
Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Arogya Soudha, Magadi Road, Bangalore – 56008095528899 , 7090168889
About NHM Karnataka
National Health Mission (NHM) was launched by the government of India in 2013 subsuming the National Rural Health Mission and National Urban Health Mission. It was further extended in March 2018, to continue till March 2023.The main programmatic components include Health System Strengthening in rural and urban areas for – Reproductive-Maternal- Neonatal-Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCH+A), and Communicable and Non-Communicable Diseases. The NHM envisages achievement of universal access to equitable, affordable & quality health care services that are accountable and responsive to people’s needs.