|Post Name||NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer 2700 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|National Health Mission (NHM), Chhattisgarh|
|Community Health Officer Vacancy 2021 – 2700 Posts|
NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 2700 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : National Health Mission (NHM), Chhattisgarh invites online applications for Engagement as Community Health Officers under National Health Mission. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Community Health Officer||2700||Rs. 16500 P.M||B.Sc Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc in |
Community Health integrated Course
Important Dates for NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 05-11-2021.
- Last date to Apply for Online Application is 25-11-2021 till 1700 hrs.
Age Limit for NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to Apply is 21 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to Apply is 35 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Jobs 2021
- Application fees for PwD / SC / ST / Women Candidates is Rs.100/-.
- Application fees for OBC (Male) is Rs. 200/-.
- Application fees for General (Male) is Rs. 300/-.
- The payment can be made through Online mode only.
Selection Process for NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list on the performance in the academic result.
Important Links for NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for NHM Chhattisgarh Community Health Officer Recruitment 2021
Department of Health & Family Welfare & Medical Education, Sector-27, New Raipur, Atal Nagar, Pin – 492015, Chattisgarh, Phone No. 0771 2511287, 2511285
About Department of Health & Family Welfare & Medical Education
Government of Chhattisgarh carved out of Madhya Pradesh in the year 2000. Department of health & family welfare and medical education envisage to provide dedicated to provide preventive , promotive and curative health care service to the people of Chhattisgarh.
• Ensure adequate, qualitative, preventive & curative health care to people of the State.
• To ensure health care services to all particularly to the disadvantaged groups like scheduled
tribes, scheduled castes & back ward classes.
• To provide affordable quality healthcare to the people of the State, not only through the
allopathic systems of medicine but also through the homeopathic & ayurvedic systems.
• Provide universal health insurance and special assistance in case of medical emergency.
• Reduce morbidity and mortality due to communicable and non communicable diseases.
• To reduce maternal, infant & neo-natal mortality rates
• To improve medical care services at the primary, secondary & tertiary levels
• To produce technical Health human resources like Doctors, Nurses, and paramedical staff.