|Post Name||NBCC Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical) 120 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||03-07-2021 – Exam Call Letter Download|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC)
Advertisement No : 05/2021
Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical) Vacancies 2021 – 120 Posts
NBCC Recruitment 2021 : National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India Ltd. invites online applications for the post of Site Inspector (Civil) & Site Inspector (Electrical) on contract basis for a period of 2 Years. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 25-03-2021 1000 hrs.
- Last date to submit Online Application is 14-04-2021 1700 hrs.
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT) will be updated on the website later.
Age Limit for NBCC Vacancy 2021
- Maximum age to apply is 35 Years.
- Age relaxations for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / EWS / PwD shall be as per Govt.guidelines.
Application Fee for NBCC Jobs 2021
- Fees for candidates belonging to UnReserved Category is Rs. 500/-.
- Fees exempted for candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD and Departmental Candidates.
- Fee payment has to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / Paytm / Google Pay.
Selection Process for NBCC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of category wise merit list of marks obtained in CBT.
Important Links for NBCC Recruitment 2021
|Computer Based Test (CBT) Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for NBCC Recruitment 2021
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India Ltd, Head Office: NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003, Telephone No : 011 – 24367314/15/16/17 , 43591555, E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
About National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India Ltd
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce.