NBCC Recruitment 2021 : National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India Ltd. invites online applications for the post of Management Trainee (Civil) & Management Trainee (Electrical). Candidates who have appeared for GATE-2020 examination are only eligible to apply for the said post. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 22-03-2021 1000 hrs.
- Last date to submit Online Application is 21-04-2021 1700 hrs.
Age Limit for NBCC Recruitment 2021
- Maximum age to apply is 29 Years as on 21-04-2021.
- Age relaxations for SC / ST / OBC (NCL) / EWS / PwD shall be as per Govt.guidelines.
Application Fee for NBCC Recruitment 2021
- Fees for candidates belonging to UnReserved Category is Rs. 500/-.
- Fees exempted for candidates belonging to SC, ST, PwD and Departmental Candidates.
- Fee payment has to be made by Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Selection Process for NBCC Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of valid GATE-2020 score. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in order of category wise merit list.
Important Links for NBCC Recruitment 2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for NBCC Recruitment 2021
National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India Ltd, Head Office: NBCC Bhawan, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003, Telephone No : 011 – 24367314/15/16/17 , 43591555, E-Mail : email@example.com
About National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) India Ltd
Founded in 1960 as a Govt. of India Civil Engineering Enterprise, NBCC with its Headquarter in Delhi, today, holds the status of Navratna CPSE, and has emerged as the undisputed leader in the Construction Sector on the back of its capabilities, innovative approach, adherence to highest standard of quality, timely delivery and a dedicated workforce.