|Post Name||MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims 666 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||06-12-2021 – Main Exam Date Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Advt No. 249/2021|
|Subordinate Services Group B Exam 2021 – 666 Posts|
MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 666 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites online applications from interested Applicants for Conducting Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B preliminary Examination 2021. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Job Openings 2021
|Sl. No.||Post Name||Posts|
|1||Police Sub Inspector (PSI) – Group B||376|
|2||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)- Group-B||300|
|3||State Tax Inspector (STI)- Group-B||190|
Educational Qualification for MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Recruitment 2021
Candidate with Graduation in Relevant Discipline. (Refer notification for More Details).
Important Dates for MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 29-10-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 30-11-2021 (Date 19-11-2021 extended to 30-11-2021).
- Last Date for Fees Payment through Online & Receipt of Challan is 30-11-2021 (Date 19-11-2021 extended to 30-11-2021).
- Last Date for Fees Payment through SBI Challan is 01-12-2021. (Date 20-11-2021 extended to 01-12-2021).
- Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 26-02-2022.
- Main Examination (Combined Paper I) will be conducted on 09-07-2022.
- Main Exam (PSI Paper II) will be conducted on 17-07-2022.
- Main Exam (STI Paper II) will be conducted on 24-07-2022.
- Main Exam (ASO Paper -II) will be conducted on 31-07-2022.
Age Limit for MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Vacancy 2021
- Age limit to Apply for STI & ASO is 18 to 38 Years.
- Age limit to Apply for PSI is 19 to 31 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to Open Category is Rs.394/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to Reserved Category & Orphans is Rs.294/-.
- The payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / E-Challan.
Selection Process for MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination.
Important Links for MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Recruitment 2021
|Main Exam Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Corrigendum – PSI||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for MPSC Subordinate Services Prelims Recruitment 2021
51/2, 7 and 8th Floor, Cooperage Telephone Exchange Building, Maharshi Karve Marg, Cooperage, Mumbai – 400021. Help Desk Toll Free Numbers : 1800-1234-275 and 1800-2673-889
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (“MPSC” or “the Commission”) is an Autonomous Body constituted and set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to discharge the duties and functions as assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution. The Commission accordingly recommends suitable candidates for the various posts under the Government and advises Government on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, on promotions, transfers, and disciplinary proceedings, etc.