|Post Name||MPSC Civil Judge 63 Vacancy 2022|
|Updated On||25-06-2022 – Prelims Result Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Advt No. 270/2021|
|Civil Judge (JD & Judicial Magistrate) Exam 2021 – 63 Posts|
MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 63 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites online applications for Engagement as Civil Judge (Junior Division & Judicial Magistrate First Class) Examination 2021. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
MPSC Civil Judge Job Openings 2022
|Sl No.||Post Name||Posts||Age as on 23-12-2021|
|1||New Law Graduate||–||21 to 25 Years|
|2||Lawyer, Attorney, or Advocate||–||21 to 35 Years|
|3||Service Staff (Ministerial Staff)||–||21 to 45 Years|
Educational Qualification for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
New Law Graduate : Candidates with a Law Degree (LLB) / Law Master’s Degree (LLM) with 55% marks or equivalent.
Lawyer, Attorney, or Advocate & Service Staff (Ministerial Staff) : Candidates with a Law Degree (LLB) and relevant experience.
Important Dates for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
- Online Application starts from 24-12-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 31-01-2022. (Date extended from 11-01-2022 to 17-01-2022 and again extended to 31-01-2022).
- Preliminary Exam will be conducted on 12-03-2022.
- Main Examination will be conducted on 02-07-2022.
Mains Exam Date
- Online Application starts from 30-05-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 13-06-2022 till 2359 hrs.
- Last Date for Payment through SBI Challan is 15-06-2022.
Age Limit for MPSC Civil Judge Vacancy 2022
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for MPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2022
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to Open Category is Rs.394/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to Reserved Category is Rs.294/-.
- The payment can be made by Challan / Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / UPI.
Selection Process for MPSC Civil Judge Notification 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination.
Important Links for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
|Mains Admit Card||Click Here| Notice|
|Prelims Result||Click Here|
|Prelims First Answer Key||Click Here|
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Notice-I | Notice-II | Notice-III|
|Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for MPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2022
51/2, 7 and 8th Floor, Cooperage Telephone Exchange Building, Maharshi Karve Marg, Cooperage, Mumbai – 400021. Help Desk Toll Free Numbers : 1800-1234-275 and 1800-2673-889
About Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (“MPSC” or “the Commission”) is an Autonomous Body constituted and set up under Article 315 of the Constitution of India to discharge the duties and functions as assigned under Article 320 of the Constitution. The Commission accordingly recommends suitable candidates for the various posts under the Government and advises Government on various service matters like formulation of recruitment rules, on promotions, transfers, and disciplinary proceedings, etc.