|Post Name||MPPSC Medical Officer 576 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated on||27-09-2021 – Interview Postponed|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Advertisement No :- 04/2021
Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 – 576 Posts
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 576 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites online applications from interested Applicants for engagement as Medial Officers. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||No.of Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Medical Officer||UR – 144|
SC – 72
ST – 242
OBC – 60
EWS – 58
Qualification for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer Job Openings 2021
- Candidates should have passed MBBS and must have registered with the Madhya Pradesh Medical Council.
Important Dates for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 24-06-2021 1200 hrs.
- Last Date for Online Application is 23-07-2021 1200 hrs.
- Last Date to pay Application fees is 23-07-2021 1200 hrs.
- Date for Corrections in Online Applications is 01-07-2021 to 25-07-2021.
- Last Date for Submission of Non-Conformity Letter with records in the Commission’s Office is 05-08-2021.
- Interview will be conducted on 27-09-2021 to 11-11-2021 (Now Postponed).
Age Limit for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Maximum age to apply is 40 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 Years for Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes / Backward Classes / Ex-Servicemen / Nigam / Employees / Women and PwD.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates from General (UR) is Rs. 500/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates from SC, ST, OBC & PwD Candidates of MP State is Rs. 250/-
- Only Online mode of payment is accepted.
Selection Procedure for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Marks scored in Written Test.
Important Links for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer
|Interview Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Interview Admit Card||Click Here|
|Interview Schedule||Click Here|
|Rejection List Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for MPPSC Recruitment 2021 Medical Officer
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Residency Area, Daly College Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
The Annual Reports of the former Madhya Bharat Commission for the years 1954-55 and 1955-56 were duly presented to the Rajpramukh by that Commission but they were not published and put up before the legislature as required under the Constitution.