MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 : Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) invites online applications for Medical Officers to fill up a total of 727 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 15-02-2021 1200 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 14-03-2021 1200 hrs.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee On-line is 14-03-2021 1200 hrs.
- Date for Corrections in the Applications is from 20-02-2021 to 16-03-2021 by paying Rs.50/-.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of the application is 26-03-2021 1730 hrs.
Age Limit for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years.
- Maximum age to apply is 40 Years.
- Age relaxation of 5 Years is applicable to SC / ST / OBC candidates.
Application Fee for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC & PwD the application fees is Rs. 250/-.
- Candidates belonging to Other category the application fees is Rs.500/-
- Fee payment has to be made through online mode only.
Selection Process for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination.
Important Links for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
How to Apply for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021Notification-MPPSC-Medical-Officer-Posts1-1
Contact Address for MPPSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Residency Area, Daly College Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001
About Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)
Consequent on the reorganization of States on 1st November 1956, eight districts of Madhya Pradesh have been transferred to the Bombay State and the remaining fourteen districts of the Madhya Pradesh along with Madhya Bharat, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh were merged to form the new Madhya Pradesh. As there was no Public Service Commission for the States of Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh, these being Part “C” States, and the recruitment for these States was being done by the Union Public Service Commission, the records of cases dealt with by the Union Public Service Commission for these two States were not available to the new Commission.
The Annual Reports of the former Madhya Bharat Commission for the years 1954-55 and 1955-56 were duly presented to the Rajpramukh by that Commission but they were not published and put up before the legislature as required under the Constitution.