MIDHANI Recruitment 2021 : MIDHANI (A Government of India Enterprise ) invites applications from eligible candidates for 06 Junior Technician, Operators, Artisan & Nurse Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Education and Experience Criteria for MIDHANI Recruitment 2021
- Junior Technician – Field Trials: Ex- Servicemen with 60% marks in Diploma in Engineering with minimum 15 years experience in handling trails of Ballistic products and arms / ammunition in field. Knowledge of BIS Standards on Ballistic products preferred.
- Operator – Fluidised Bed Reactor for CNT: 60% marks in Diploma in Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in process industry. Experience in production of Nano particles preferred.
- Operator – CNC Fiber Cutting Machine : 60% marks in Diploma in Engineering with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in operation of automatic fiber cutting machine. Knowledge of CAD / Nesting Software is preferred.
- Operator – Hydraulic Press for Ballistic Panel Moulding: SSC / 10th Pass with minimum 04 years post qualification experience in operation of Ballistic panel moulding press or ant other composite manufacturing process industry. (or) SSC + ITI in any technical trade with minimum 02 years post qualification experience in relevant field.
- Operator – Autoclave: SSC / 10th with minimum 4 years post qualification experience in operation of Autoclave (or) SSC+ITI in any technical trade with minimum 2 years post qualification experience in operation of Autoclave. Knowledge of composite curing is preferred.
- Junior Artisan – Welder: SSC/ 10th with 4 years experience in welding and fabrication of Bullet proof products. (or)ITI (Welder) with 2 years experience in welding and fabrication of Bullet proof products. Knowledge and practical experience of plasma cutting & advanced welding equipment is preferred.
- Junior Staff Nurse: B.Sc Nursing / Intermediate with GNM / Graduate with EMT or equivalent with 2 years of post qualification experience and should have at least 1 year work experience in – Emergency department of any hospital with at least 50 bedded hospital / EMT in Ambulance / Cardiac ICU / Respiratory ICU/ Surgical ICU/ AMC/ MICU /Manufacturing industry / Trauma centers. Certificate course in PC Operation is desirable
Important Dates for MIDHANI Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 09-01-2021 1000 Hrs.
- Last date for Online Application is 23-01-2021 1700Hrs.
Application Fee for MIDHANI Recruitment 2021
- An Application fee of Rs. 100/- to be paid through online using Debit Cards / Credit Cards / Internet Banking through payment gateway.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwD / Ex-Servicemen category are exempted.
Selection Process for MIDHANI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written Test, Practical / Trade Test.
Important Links for MIDHANI Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for MIDHANI Recruitment 2021
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
PO – Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad – 500058, Telangana, India
Phone: +91-40-24184000, Email: email@example.com
Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) was established in the year 1973 under Ministry of Defence as Government of India Enterprise. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI has been set up with a view to achieve self-reliance in production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, materials to Defence, other Strategic Sectors for Nuclear, aeronautical and Space applications. The guiding factors for setting up of MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities.
With 45 years of glorious past, MIDHANI is poised to grow from a single unit organization to a multi-unit organization as existing sectors and businesses may not be sufficient for accelerated growth. MIDHANI’s diversification initiatives will define its future and also its growth. The Armour Manufacturing facility at Rohtak is expected to be commissioned by the end of 2019. MIDHANI’s Joint Venture proposal with NALCO for setting up Aluminium Alloy Plant at Nellore, Andhra Pradesh is also moving in positive direction with respect to Government approvals. MIDHANI’s vision is to be multi-national company within 2-3 years.