|Post Name||Maharashtra TET Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Last Updated On||06-08-2021 – Last Date to Apply Online Extended|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Maharashtra State Council of Examination
Maharashtra TET 2021 MAHATET 2021
Maharashtra TET Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for Maharashtra TET Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Maharashtra State Council of Examination, Pune invites online applications to conduct Maharashtra Teacher Eligibility Test 2021 Exam – (MAHATET 2021) for the engagement of teachers in primary Class I-V and upper primary Class VI-VIII schools in the state of Maharashtra. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Maharashtra TET Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
Important Dates for Maharashtra TET Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
- Online Application starts from 03-08-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 07-09-2021 till 2359 hrs.
- Last date to pay Online Application Fees is 25-08-2021 till 2359 hrs (Date Extended from 25-08-2021 to 05-09-2021 and again Extended to 07-09-2021).
- Admit Cards can be download from 25-09-2021 to 10-10-2021.
- Exam – Paper I will be conducted on 10-10-2021 (10:30 to 13:00).
- Exam – Paper II will be conducted on 10-10-2021 (14:00 to 16:00).
Age Limit for Maharashtra TET Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 21 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Maximum age for entry is 40 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Maharashtra TET Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
|Category||Paper-I only or Paper-II only||Paper-I & Paper-II (both)|
|General, E.M.V, V.M.P, V.J / Economically Weaker Components||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 800/-|
|SC, ST and Disabled|
(Differently abled person)
|Rs. 250/-||Rs. 400/-|
- Payment can be done through Online mode only.
Selection Process for Maharashtra TET Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Main Examination & Interview.
Important Links for Maharashtra TET Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
|Last Date Extended||Click here|
|Last Date Extended||Click here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for Maharashtra TET Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
Commissioner, Maharashtra State Council of Examination, 17, Dr. Ambedkar Marg, Pune – 411 001Helpline Number : 8956470891/92/93/94/95/96, E-mail: email@example.com
About Maharashtra TET Teacher Eligibility Test 2021
“Teacher Eligibility Test” (Teacher Eligibility Test) will be conducted by the government or by an authority / institution appointed by the government. The Authority / Institution will be allowed to charge the appropriate fee to cover the cost of this examination.
All the responsibility of conducting “Teacher Eligibility Test” is being entrusted to Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune.
The Maharashtra State Examination Council, Pune should make a systematic plan for the examination by considering all the factors ranging from accepting the application from the candidate to giving all the eligibility certificates to the children (eg: accepting the application online, preparing the question paper, preparing the answer sheet This will include checking, announcing the results online, giving unique registration numbers to the successful candidates, etc.). The examination council should use computerized system for all possible matters.