Maharashtra Postal Circle
Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies 2021 – 2428 Posts
Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 : Maharashtra Postal Circle invites online applications for Gramin Dak Sevak to fill up a total of 2428 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak||2428||Rs. 10000 – 12000||10th standard with passing marks and Basic Computer Training Course Certificate.|
Fluency in Local language
Important Dates for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 27-04-2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 10-06-2021 (Extended from 26-05-2021 to 29-05-2021 and again Date extended to 10-06-2021)
- Last Date for payment of Fees is 10-06-2021.
Age Limit for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 years.
- Maximum age to apply is 40 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from OBC by 3 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to UR / OBC / EWS Male is Rs. 100/-
- Application Fees exempted for Female / SC / ST & PwD Candidates.
- The payment can be made by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the automatic generated merit list as per the rules and candidates online submitted applications.
Important Links for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
To view Date Extended Notice Click Here
To view Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Maharashtra Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
O/o CPMG, Maharashtra Circle, Mumbai – 400 001. 022-22626214, email@example.com
About Maharashtra Postal Circle
The General Post Office of Mumbai was established in 1794 by the then appointed Postmaster General for Mumbai Presidency, Mr. Charles Elphinstone. Before that, Mumbai had only an agency Post Office, that the East India Company had brought into existence.All despatches of mail were brought in and delivered out of that agency Post Office.
The East India Company was keen on overcoming the difficulty of establishing contacts with far-flung regions of the country under its occupation by establishing postal communication connecting the principal towns. Lord Clive’s Minute of 1766 gave the lead. But the first regular Post Office had to wait for Sir Warren Hastings, till 1774 when Calcutta GPO was established. An overland route between Chennai and Mumbai was inaugurated in the following year but Mumbai GPO took still more time.
See More Govt Jobs in Maharashtra