Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021 : Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited(MAHA-Metro) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Supervisory posts & Non-Supervisory Posts in Operation and Maintenance (O & M) department of Pune Metro Rail Project on regular basis. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
- Online Registration starting from 14-12-2020 10.00 hrs.
- Last date for Online Registration is 21-01-2021 till 23.59 hrs.
Age Limit for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 18 years and Maximum is 28 years. Candidates should have been born not earlier than 21-01-1993, and not later than 21-01-2003.
- An Upper age limit of 5 years is relaxed for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC.
- For Ex-servicemene Upper age will be a length of service and 03 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in On-line examination / Interview &/or Psycho Test standards of Vision for Medical test etc.
Documents to be produced for document verification for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
The candidates will have to produce Original Certificates along with a proof of identity and one set of self-attested photocopies of all the Certificates during document verification.
Important Links for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
PUNE METRO RAIL PROJECT
The Orion Building,
1st floor, Opposite Don Bosco Youth Centre,
Near Saint Meera’s Girls School,
Koregaon Park,Pune, Ph -020-26051074 (For extension please refer directory) Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
About Maharashtra Metro Rail Recruitment 2021
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-METRO) MAHA-METRO a Special Purpose Vehicle (SPV),a 50:50 jointly owned company of Government of India and Government of Maharashtra. The existing Nagpur Metro Rail Corporation Limited (NMRCL) which would be reconstituted into Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited (MAHA-METRO) for implementation of all metro projects including Pune Metro Rail Project Phase-1 in the State of Maharashtra outside Mumbai Metropolitan Region for the smooth implementation, execution and operations.
Project will be covered under the legal framework of the Metro Railways (Construction of Works) Act, 1978; the Metro Railways (Operation and Maintenance) Act, 2002; and the Railways Act, 1989, as amended from time to time.