|Post Name||Madras High Court Various 3557 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated on||14-10-2021 – Oral Test Admit Card Download|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 : Madras High Court invites online applications for Engagement of Office Asst, Copyist Attender, Office Assistant, Sanitary worker, Gardener, Watchman to fill up a total of 3557 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2021 Job Openings
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Office Asst||1911||Rs.15,700 – 50,000||Pass in VIII Standard with valid Driving Licence|
|Office Assistant / full time Watchman||01||Rs.15,700 – 50,000||Pass in VIII Standard with valid Driving Licence|
|Copyist Attender||03||Rs.15,700 – 50,000||Pass in VIII Standard with valid Driving Licence|
|Sanitary Worker||110||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Scavenger||06||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Scavenger/ Sweeper||17||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Scavenger /Sanitary Worker||01||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Gardener||28||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Watchman||496||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Night watchman||185||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Night watchman / Masalchi||108||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Watchman / Masalchi||15||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Sweeper||189||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Sweeper/ Scavenger||01||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Waterman & Waterwomen||01||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
|Masalchi||485||Rs.15,700-50,000||Proficiency to read & write Tamil|
Important Dates for Madras High Court Vacancy 2021
- Online Application starts from 18-04-2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 09-07-2021 (Date extended from 06-06-2021 to 09-07-2021)
- Last Date for payment of Fees is 06-06-2021
- Tentative Date for Written Exam (from advt No. 60 to 122/2021) is 31-07-2021 & 01-08-2021.
- Practical Test will be held on 25-09-2021, 26-09-2021 & 27-09-2021.
- Oral Test will be conducted from 22-10-2021 to 24-10-2021.
Age Limit for Madras High Court Jobs 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-07-2021
- Maximum age for Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribes and Destitute Widows of all castes is 35 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- Maximum age for Most Backward Classes / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes (other than Backward Class Muslims) and Backward Classes (Muslims) is 32 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- Maximum age for Others / Unreserved categories i.e., Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs ]SC/ ST is 30 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- The maximum age limit is 53 Years for the Ex-servicemen, who belong to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM as on 01-07-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to BC / BCM / MBC & DC / Others is Rs. 500/- per post.
- Application Fees Exempted for Candidates belonging to SC / ST/ PwD and Destitute Widows of all castes.
- Application Fees will be accepted through Online Mode only.
Selection Process for Madras High Court Jobs
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test.
Important Links for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
|Oral Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Oral Test Dates||Click Here|
|Common Practical Test Result||Click Here|
|Vacancy Notice||Click Here|
|Practical Test Admit Card||Click Here|
|Cutoff Marks||Click Here|
|Exam Results||Click Here|
|Practical Test Date||Click Here|
|Written Exam Marks||Click Here | Notice|
|Written Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Proposed Answer Keys & Objections||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Written Exam Date||Notice-1 | Notice-2|
|Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for Madras High Court Recruitment 2021
- Madras High Court Thiru. P. Dhanabal, Registrar General Madras High Court, Chennai-600104, (Tel) 91 – 044 -25301349, (Fax) 91 – 044 -25341829, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Madras High Court
The High Court of Judicature at Madras, one of the three High Courts in India established at the Presidency Towns by Letters Patent granted by Her Majesty Queen Victoria, bearing date 26th June 1862 is the highest Court in the State of Tamil Nadu, exercising Original Jurisdiction over the City of Madras and Appellate Jurisdiction over the entire State as well as extra-ordinary Original Jurisdiction, Civil and Criminal, under the Letters Patent and Special Original Jurisdiction for the issue of writs under the Constitution of India.
The Hon`ble The Chief Justice is the Head of the Judiciary with powers of administration of the High Court and of the Administration of Justice throughout the State. The Hon’ble Chief Justice is in charge of the general policy adopted in the Administration of Justice. The administration of Justice in the Civil and Criminal Courts in the districts constituted under the Civil Courts Act and the Code of Criminal Procedure respectively is carried on by the following categories of Judicial officers.