|Post Name||KSP PSI (Civil) 545 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||26-07-2021 – ET-PST Admit Card Download|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
KSP PSI (Civil) Recruitment 2021 : Karnataka State Police (KSP) invites online applications for Police Sub Inspector (Civil) Female & Male (Residual & Kalyana Karnataka Region) candidates to fill up a total of 545 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for KSP PSI (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 22-01-2021 1000 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 22-02-2021 0600 hrs.
- Last date to pay Application Fee is 24-02-2021.
Age Limit for KSP PSI (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-04-2020.
- Maximum age to apply is 30 Years for UR Candidates.
- The maximum age limit for SC / ST and OBC Candidates is 32 Years.
- For In service candidates the upper age limit for SC / ST and OBC is 40 Years.
- For In service candidates the upper age limit for Unreserved is 35 Years.
Application Fee for KSP PSI (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Cat-01 is Rs. 250/-.
- Candidates belonging to OBC / General is Rs. 500/-.
- The payment can be made by cash / Post Office / HDFC Bank Branches.
Selection Process for KSP PSI (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Physical Test and Written Exam .
Important Links for KSP PSI (Civil) Recruitment 2021
|ET-PST Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here / Registration|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for KSP PSI (Civil) Recruitment 2021
Karnataka State Police (KSP), NO.1, NRUPATUNGA, ROAD BANGALORE-560001
About Karnataka State Police (KSP)
The district police administration is headed by a Superintendent of Police. A group of districts comprise a range, led by an Inspector General of Police. Police administration in Bengaluru is headed by a commissioner of police with the rank of Additional DGP. Cities of Mysuru, Mangaluru and Hubballi-Dharwad city are headed by an Inspector General of Police(IGP) while Belagavi and Kalburgi is headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG).
The Director General and Inspector General of Police (DG&IGP) is the head of the state’s police department, and under him are Director general of police’s, Additional Directors Generals of Police. Each Additional Director General of Police is in charge of a particular function: law and order, crime and technical services, administration, intelligence, the Karnataka State Reserve Police, recruitment and training.
There are Four Commissionarates and seven police ranges. The Commissioner of Police, Bangalore City has the rank of Additional Director General of Police, and the commissioners in Hubballi-Dharwad, Mysuru and Mangaluru have the rank of Inspector General of Police while the Belagavi and kalaburgi commissioner has the rank of Deputy Inspector General of Police. Six Inspectors General of Police are in charge of ranges, with several Inspectors General of Police in charge of specific functions. Each Range comprises three to six districts, and each district is headed by a Superintendent of Police.