|Post Name||KSP Civil Police Constable 387 Vacancy|
|Last Updated On||09-09-2021 – Last Date to Apply Online Extended|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
|Advt No. 04-04/2021-22|
|Civil Police Constable Vacancy 2021 – 387 Posts|
KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 387 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Karnataka State Police (KSP) invites online applications for the engagement of Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women). Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
KSP Civil Police Constable Job Openings 2021
|Constable (Men & Women)||387||PUC, 12th Class (12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE, |
12th Std-SSE) or Equivalent Qualification.
Important Dates for KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Online Application will be available from 19-08-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 13-09-2021 (Date extended from 06-09-2021 to 13-09-2021).
- Last Date to Pay Application Fees is 15-09-2021 (Date extended from 08-09-2021 to 15-09-2021).
Age Limit for KSP Civil Police Constable Jobs 2021
- General Candidates minimum age for entry is 19 to 31 Years as on 06-09-2021.
- Candidates from SC / ST / CAT-01 / 2A / 2B / 3A & 3B the age limit is 19 to 33 Years as on 06-09-2021.
- Maximum Age limit for Candidates living in Tribal areas is 19 to 33 Years as on 06-09-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to GM & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) is Rs. 400/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / ST / CAT-01 is Rs. 200/-.
- Application Fees can be paid through Cash / Online Mode / Post Office or at any HDFC Bank Branches.
Selection Procedure for KSP Civil Police Constable Vacancy 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Physical Endurance Test / Physical Standards. If qualified then will be called for Written Examination.
Important Links for KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2021
|Last Date to Apply Extended||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for KSP Civil Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Karnataka State Police (KSP), NO.1, NRUPATUNGA, ROAD BANGALORE-560001
About Karnataka State Police
The district police administration is headed by a Superintendent of Police. A group of districts comprise a range, led by an Inspector General of Police. Police administration in Bengaluru is headed by a commissioner of police with the rank of Additional DGP. Cities of Mysuru, Mangaluru and Hubballi-Dharwad city are headed by an Inspector General of Police(IGP) while Belagavi and Kalburgi is headed by a Deputy Inspector General of Police (DIG).
The Director General and Inspector General of Police (DG&IGP) is the head of the state’s police department, and under him are Director general of police’s, Additional Directors Generals of Police. Each Additional Director General of Police is in charge of a particular function: law and order, crime and technical services, administration, intelligence, the Karnataka State Reserve Police, recruitment and training.
There are Four Commissionarates and seven police ranges. The Commissioner of Police, Bangalore City has the rank of Additional Director General of Police, and the commissioners in Hubballi-Dharwad, Mysuru and Mangaluru have the rank of Inspector General of Police while the Belagavi and kalaburgi commissioner has the rank of Deputy Inspector General of Police. Six Inspectors General of Police are in charge of ranges, with several Inspectors General of Police in charge of specific functions. Each Range comprises three to six districts, and each district is headed by a Superintendent of Police.