Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021: Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Limited (Krishna DCCB) Invites candidates for the position of Asst Manager, Staff Assistant posts for candidates domiciled in Krishna District . Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 22-01-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 31-01-2021.
- Last Date to print your Application is 15-02-2021.
- Pay Online Application fee between 22.01.2021 to 31.01.2021.
Age Limit for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01.01.2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 40 Years as on 01.01.2021.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC / ST candidates / 3 Years for OBC Candidates & Pwd 10 Years.
Application Fee for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021
- Fees for Candidates belonging to SC / ST / PC / EXS for Direct Recruitment to both the posts is Rs.708/- and Fees for In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB for the post of Staff Assistant is Rs.590/-.
- Fees for Candidates belonging to OC / BC (Application fee + bank charges) for Direct Recruitment to both the posts is Rs.826/- and Fees for In-service candidates of PACS affiliated to DCCB for the post of Staff Assistant is Rs.708/-
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Online Test / Examination and interview.
Important Links for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Krishna DCCB Recruitment 2021
Ramanaidupet, Machilipatnam, Andhra Pradesh 521001, Mob – 9866057711, 08672 – 223530, 08672 – 223533, 08672 – 222615, Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
About Krishna District Cooperative Central Bank Limited
Krishna Cooperative Central (KCC) Bank was formed in the year 1915 by Sri Dr. Bhogaraju Pattabhi Seetharamaiah at Machilipatnam and Vijayawada Cooperative Central (VCC) Bank was formed by Sri Ayyadevara Kaleswara Rao in the year 1918 at Vijayawada. Consequent to introduction of Single Window Credit Delivery System by the Govt. of A.P in the year 1987, the erstwhile KCC Bank, VCC Bank & 14 erstwhile PADBs were merged and on the principle of one Bank for one revenue district, The Krishna District Co-operative Central Bank Ltd., (Krishna DCCB) started functioning with Machilipatnam as Head Quarters and regional office at vijayawada.
See More in Bank Jobs