|Post Name||KPTCL AE JE Jr Asst 1492 Vacancy 2022|
|Updated On||08-02-2022 – Apply Online Link Available|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)|
|AE, JE & Junior Assistant Vacancy 2022 – 1492 Posts|
KPTCL AE, JE, Jr Asst Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 1492 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) invites online applications for Engagement as Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer & Junior Assistant. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
KPTCL AE JE Jr Asst Job Openings 2022
|Sl No.||Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Electric)||505||Rs. 41130 – 72920|
|2||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||28||Rs. 41130 – 72920|
|3||Junior Engineer (Electric.)||570||Rs. 26270 – 65020|
|4||Junior Engineer (Civil)||29||Rs. 26270 – 65020|
|5||Junior Assistant||360||Rs. 20220 – 51640|
Educational Qualification for KPTCL AE JE Jr Asst Recruitment 2022
Candidates with BE / B.Tech in relevant Engg Degree.
Important Dates for KPTCL AE JE Jr Asst Recruitment 2022
- Online Application starts from 07-02-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 07-03-2022 till 1700 hrs.
- Last Date to Pay Application Fees is 09-03-2022.
Age Limit for KPTCL AE JE Jr Asst Vacancy 2022
- Minimum age to apply is 18 years.
- Maximum age to apply is 35 years.
- Age relaxations applicable upto 5 years for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Age relaxations applicable upto 10 years for PwD candidates.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for KPTCL AE JE Jr Asst Jobs 2022
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC Category is Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Category is Rs. 350/-.
- No Fees for PwD Candidates.
- Application Fees can be paid at any Post Office.
Selection Process for KPTCL AE JE Jr Asst Notification 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted for on the basis of Aptitude Test.
Important Links for MPSC Civil Judge KPTCL AE JE Jr Asst Recruitment 2022
Contact Address for KPTCL AE JE Jr Asst Recruitment 2022
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Corporate Office, Kaveri Bhavan, K. G. Road, Bengaluru-560009, Phone – 080 22128327.
About Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL)
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is a registered company under the Companies Act, 1956 was incorporated on 28-7-1999 and is a company wholly owned by the Government of Karnataka with an authorised share capital of Rs. 2182.32 crores. KPTCL was formed on 1-8-1999 by carving out the Transmission and Distribution functions of the erstwhile Karnataka Electricity Board.
KPTCL is headed by a Chairman and Managing Director at the Corporate office. The Managing Director is assisted by four functional Directors. The Board of KPTCL consists of a maximum of twelve directors.
Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited is mainly vested with the functions of Transmission of power in the entire State of Karnataka and also Construction of Stations & Transmission Lines and maintenance of 400/220/110/66 KV Sub-Stations. Many new lines and Sub-Stations were added & existing stations were modified in the Transmission network. It operates under a license issued by Karnataka Electricity Regulatory Commission.