|Post Name||LBS Kerala SET JAN Kerala State Eligibility Test 2021|
|Updated On||29-01-2022 – Results Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|LBS Centre for Science & Technology|
|Kerala State Eligibility Test Jan 2021|
LBS Kerala SET Jan 2021 – Apply Online for Kerala State Eligibility Test SET Jan 2021 | Latest Govt Jobs : LBS Centre for Science & Technology invites online applications to conduct the State Eligibility Test for the candidates to be selected as Higher Secondary School Teachers and Non-Vocational Teachers in VHSE. A pass in the State Eligibility Test (SET) is stipulated as a mandatory requirement for appointment as Higher Secondary School Teachers in the State. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Kerala State Eligibility Test Jan 2021 Job Openings 2021
|Kerala State Eligibility Test Jan 2022||–|
Eligibility for LBS Kerala SET Jan 2021
- Those who have acquired Master’s Degree in the subjects concerned with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed. degree in any discipline from any one of the universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other university recognised as equivalent thereto are eligible to apply for the SET JULY – 2021 with certain exceptions as mentioned in the following paragraphs.
- For Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry,Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in the subjects concerned with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by the NCERT are eligible to apply. For Botany and Zoology, those having MSc.Ed Degree in Life Science (with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade) from any one of the Regional Institutes of Education are also eligible.
- For the subjects Anthropology, Commerce, Gandhian Studies,Geology, Home Science,Journalism, Music, Philosophy, Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, and Statistics candidates need not acquire B.Ed. Degree for applying for the State Eligibility Test.
- Those who have acquired II class Master’s Degree in Communicative English with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and BEd. are eligible to appear for SET in English.
- Candidates who have acquired DLEd/LTTC in Arabic,Urdu and Hindi but do not have B.Ed Degree are eligible to apply for SET JULY-2021.
- For the subject Biotechnology, those who have masters degree in Biotechnology with not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade and B.Ed degree in natural science are eligible for applying SET-JULY-2021
- Candidates who have acquired B.Ed Degree in Hindi conducted by the Dakshin Bharatha Hindi Prachar Sabha are exempted from the requirement of producing the equivalency certificate, as the degree has beenrecognized by the Universities in Kerala.
- Candidates who have acquired their qualification through Correspondence Courses/Open Universities which are not recognized by any one of the Universities in Kerala are not eligible to appear for the SET. Candidates who have acquired their qualifications through recognized correspondence courses/Open universities and candidates acquired their qualificationfrom a university outside Kerala should obtain and furnish certificates of recognition and equivalency from any one of the Universities in Kerala.
- Candidates possessing qualification in the subjects other than those mentioned in clause 2.2 should furnish an equivalency and eligibility certificate obtained from any one of the universities in Kerala.
- Candidates who have acquired their Master’s Degree with the minimum required marks for eligibility to appear for SET and are undergoing the final year course for B.Ed Degree are eligible to appear for the test. Similarly candidates who have acquired their B.Ed Degree and are undergoing the final year of their Post Graduate Programme are also eligible to appear for the test. Such candidates must produce the Certificates of their qualifying examinations passed with the minimum required marks within one year from the date of publication of the results of the State Eligibility Test, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified.
Important Dates for Kerala SET Jan 2021
- Online Application starts from 20-10-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 03-11-2021 till 1700 hrs. (Date 30-10-2021 extended to 03-11-2021).
- Last date to pay Online Application fees is 05-11-2021 till 1700 hrs. (Date 02-11-2021 extended to 05-11-2021).
- The admit card will be available on 20-12-2021 till 1700 hrs.
- Date of Exam is 09-01-2022.
- Admit Card will be available from 20-12-2021.
Age Limit for Kerala State Eligibility Test Jan 2021
No age limit is prescribed for candidates appearing for the SET.
Application Fee for Kerala SET Jan 2021
- Application Fees for candidates from General (UR) / OBC is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fees exempted for candidates from SC / ST / PwD is Rs. 500/-.
- The payment can be made through Online by Debit Card / Credit Card and Net Banking.
Selection Process for Kerala SET -State Eligibility Test Jan 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Test (Paper-1 & Paper-2).
Important Links for LBS Kerala SET Jan 2021
|Results||Link-I | Link-II|
|Answer Key||Link -I | Link-II|
|Admit Card||Link-I | Link-II|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Important Details||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for Kerala State Eligibility Test Jan 2021
LBS Centre for Science & Technology [HO] Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram Ph: 0471 2324396
About LBS Centre for Science & Technology
The LBS Centre for Science and Technology ( LBSCS &T), Thiruvananthapuram the premier institute of computer training and consultancy, registered under the Travancore-Cochin Literary , Scientific and Charitable Societies Registration Act XII of 1955 was established by Government of Kerala in 1976. The Centre was started by the Government of Kerala as an Autonomous body with the main objectives that the Centre would act as a link between the industries and technical institutions so as to benefit society through their mutual interactions.