|Post Name||Karnataka High Court Second Division Asst 142 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Karnataka High Court|
|Advertisement No. SDA-05/2021|
|Second Division Assistant Vacancy 2021 – 142 Posts|
Karnataka High Court Second Division Asst Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 142 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Karnataka High Court invites online applications for Engagement as Second Division Assistants. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Karnataka High Court Second Division Asst Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Second Division Assistant||142||Rs. 25500-81100||Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Business Management / Computer Applications|
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Second Division Asst Recruitment 2021
- Last date to Apply for Online Application is 24-09-2021.
- Last date to Pay Application fees is 27-09-2021.
Age Limit for Karnataka High Court Second Division Asst Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 24-09-2021.
- Maximum age to apply for others is 35 Years as on 24-09-2021.
- Maximum age to apply for OBC is 38 Years as on 24-09-2021.
- Maximum age to apply for SC/ ST / OBC (Category I) is 40 Years as on 24-09-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Karnataka High Court Second Division Asst Jobs 2021
- Candidates belonging to General (UR) & OBC is Rs. 350/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST/ PwD (Category I) is Rs. 200/-.
- The payment can be made through Online / Challan.
Selection Process for Karnataka High Court Second Division Asst Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Viva-Voce, General Knowledge, Translation and English Essay.
Important Links for Karnataka High Court Second Division Asst Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for Karnataka High Court Second Division Asst Recruitment 2021
Karnataka High Court, Opp. to Vidhana Soudha, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, Phone:+(91)-(80)-22954864, E-mail Id:firstname.lastname@example.org
About Karnataka High Court
The High Court of Karnataka is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka and thus its highest judicial authority. The court’s principal bench is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka, with additional benches in Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga. It was previously called the High Court of Mysore.