|Post Name||Karnataka High Court Civil Judge 94 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||24-07-2021 – Preliminary Exam Call Letter Download|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Karnataka High Court
Advt No :- HCRB/CJR 01/2021
Civil Judge Vacancies 2021 – 94 Posts
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021: Karnataka High Court invites online applications from eligible candidates for direct recruitment of Civil Judge. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 27-04-2021 2359 hrs.
- Last date to Pay Online Fees is 30-04-2021.
- Last date to Pay Fees through challan is 30-04-2021 (Till closing of Banks working hours)
- Preliminary Examination will be held on 08-08-2021 between 2.30 P.M. and 4.30 P.M., at Bengaluru City, Hubballi, Kalaburagi, Mysuru and Shivamogga.
Age Limit for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age for entry is 35 Years for Other Categories.
- Maximum age for entry is 38 Years for SC/ ST Candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 3 years for Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- Candidates from General Merit / Category-2A / 2B / 3A / 3B should pay Rs. 500/- as Preliminary Examination fee & Rs. 1000/- as Main Written Examination fee.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST/ Category-I should pay Rs. 250/- as Preliminary Examination fee & Rs. 500/- as Main Written Examination fee.
Selection Process for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in a Competitive Examination (Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce) conducted by the High Court.
Important Links for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
|Preliminary Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Preliminary Examination, Centres & Candidates List||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||English Notification / Kannada Notification|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021
Karnataka High Court, Opp. to Vidhana Soudha, Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, Phone:+(91)-(80)-22954864, E-mail Id:firstname.lastname@example.org
About Karnataka High Court
The High Court of Karnataka is the High Court of the Indian state of Karnataka and thus its highest judicial authority. The court’s principal bench is located in Bangalore, the capital city of Karnataka, with additional benches in Hubli-Dharwad and Gulbarga. It was previously called the High Court of Mysore.