|Post Name||ITBP Constable (General Duty) 65 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)
Constable (General Duty) Vacancy 2021 – 65 Posts
ITBP Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 65 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP) invites online applications from interested (MALE & FEMALE) for filling up the 65 vacancies for the Non-Gazetted & Non-Ministerial posts of Constable (General Duty) in Group ‘C’ on temporary basis likely to be made permanent in Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force against Sports Quota to fill up a total of 65 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
BPCL Apprentice Job Openings 2021
|Sl No.||Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1.||Constable (General Duty)||65||Level-3 Rs. 21,700-69,100/-||Matriculation|
or its equivalent
from a recognized
Physical Standards for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Height (Male & Female)
- Male (General) is 170 cms
- Female (General) is 157 cms
- Male (North Eastern States) is 162.5 cms
- Female (North Eastern States) is 152.5 cms
- Male (Scheduled Tribes) is 162.5 cms
- Female (Scheduled Tribes) is 150 cms
- Male (Scheduled Tribes from North Eastern States) is 160 cms
- Female (Scheduled Tribes from North Eastern States) is 147.5 cms
Chest (Chest for Male only Min. 05 cms expansion is must)
- Male (General) is 80 cms
- Male (North Eastern States) is 75 cms
- Male (Scheduled Tribes) is 76 cms
- Male (Scheduled Tribes from North Eastern States) is 76 cms
Important Dates for BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Online Application will be available from 05-07-2021 0001 hrs.
- Last date to Apply for Online Application is 02-09-2021 2359 hrs.
Age Limit for BPCL Apprentice Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 02-09-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 23 Years as on 02-09-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST by 5 years and for OBC Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) by 3 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for up to 5 years for Departmental candidates.
- Age relaxations is as per Govt. Rules.
Selection Procedure for BPCL Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Documentation, Physical Standard Test (PST) and Detailed Medical Examination.
Important Links for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for BPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Indo- Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP), 011-24366021,011-24369482, 24369483 (Timing 0930 hrs to 1800 hrs)
About Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL)
Indo-Tibetan Border Police was raised on October 24, 1962 for reorganizing the frontier intelligence and security set up along the Indo-Tibetan border. Only four Battalions were sanctioned to begin with. ITBP was initially raised under the CRPF Act. However, in 1992, parliament enacted the ITBPF Act and the rules there under were framed in 1994.
With additional tasks entrusted to ITBP from time to time on border guarding, counter insurgency and internal security roles, the number of ITBP Battalions increased gradually and ITBP presently has 56 service Battalions, 4 Specialist Battalions, 17 Training Centres and 07 logistics establishments with a total strength of approx. 90,000 personnel.
In the year 2004, in pursuance of GoM recommendations on “One Border One Force”, the entire stretch of India-China Border comprising 3488 Kms was assigned to the ITBP for Border Guarding duty and, accordingly, ITBP, replaced Assam Rifles in Sikkim and Arunachal Pradesh in 2004.