IRFC Recruitment 2021: Indian Railway Finance Corporation Limited (IRFC) invites online applications from eligible candidates for Private Secretary, Hindi Translator, Assistant (Finance) and Assistant (Administration). Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for IRFC Recruitment 2021 for Non-Executive Category
- Online Application starts from 20-01-2021 1100 Hrs
- Last date to Apply Online is 16-02-2021 1800 Hrs
- Date of Computer Based Test (CBT) will be declared later.
Age Limit for IRFC Recruitment 2021 for Non-Executive Category
- The upper age limit should not exceed 40 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC / ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) .
- Maximum age limit is relaxable by 10 years for PwBD from UR category, 13 years for PwBD from OBC-4 NCL category and 15 years for PwBD from SC / ST category.
Application Fee for IRFC Recruitment 2021 for Non-Executive Category
- Application fee is exempted for all candidates.
Selection Process for IRFC Recruitment 2021 for Non-Executive Category
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Written test / Computer based with Skill Test in Short-Hand and Typing and Translation.
Important Links for IRFC Recruitment 2021 for Non-Executive Category
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for IRFC Recruitment 2021 for Non-Executive Category
UG – Floor, East Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road , Pragati Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110003.
Phone : +91 011 – 24369766-69, Fax No. : 011 – 24369770
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
The primary objective of IRFC is to meet the predominant portion of ‘Extra Budgetary Resources’ (EBR) requirement of the Indian Railways through market borrowings at the most competitive rates and terms. The Company’s principal business therefore is to borrow funds from the financial markets to finance the acquisition / creation of assets which are then leased out to the Indian Railways.
IRFC’s cumulative funding to rail sector has crossed Rs.1.80 lakh crore as of 31st March, 2017 and is all set to cross Rs.2.20 lakh crore by the end of March, 2018. The funds are utilized for acquiring rolling stock assets and also building up infrastructure, constituting significant part of annual capital expenditure of Indian Railways. So far, it has funded acquisition of 8998 locomotives, 47910 passenger coaches, 2,14,456 wagons, which constitute around 70% of the total rolling stock fleet of Indian Railways.
From 2011-12 onwards, IRFC has forayed into funding of railway projects and capacity enhancement works. The Company has been assigned the additional task of funding Railway Projects through Institutional Finance to the extent of Rs.1.50 Lakh Crore by 2019-20.
See more Latest Central Govt Jobs