|Post Name||Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Vacancy 2022|
|Updated on||18-06-2022 – Stage-I Exam Result Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Indian Coast Guard|
|Asst Commandant – 01/2023 Batch – 65 Posts|
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 65 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Indian Coast Guard invites Online applications from Male / Female Candidates for engagement as Assistant Commandant, General Duty, Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA) & Technical (Engineering & Electrical) for 01-2023 Batch. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Job Openings 2022
(General Duty) & Commercial Pilot Licence (SSA)
|50||Degree / 12th passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education Degree (COBSE)|
|Technical (Electrical/ Electronics)||13||Engineering Degree|
Important Dates for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2022
- Online Application starts from 18-02-2022 at 1100 hrs.
- Last Date for Online Application is 02-03-2022 till 1700 hrs. (Date 28-02-2022 extended to 02-03-2022)
Age Limit for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Vacancy 2022
- Constable General Duty: Candidates should have been born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002(Both dates inclusive).
- Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL-SSA): Candidates should have been born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2004 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Mechanical): Candidates should have been born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- Technical (Engineering & Electrical): Candidates should have been born between 01-07-1998 to 30-06-2002 (Both dates inclusive).
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 Years for SC /ST and 3 Years for OBC (NCL) Candidates.
Application Fee for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Jobs 2022
Medical Standards for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Notification 2022
- Asst Commandant (GD) and Tech. 157 cms minimum. Reduction in height for candidates from hilly areas and tribal areas will be in accordance with the Central Govt. regulations.
- Asst Commandant (CPL-SSA) (Men/Women). Minimum 162.5 cms and maximum 197 cms, leg length minimum 99 cms.
- Weight : Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable.
- Chest : Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms.
Selection Procedure for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2022
The selection of recruits is based on an all India order of merit on their performance in Stage-I, II, III IV & V for the posts. Clearing of Stage-I, II, III IV & V and satisfactory performance in training is compulsory for recruitment in ICG. All candidates will be compulsorily subjected to biometric, photo identification and document verification during stage-I, II, III IV & V of the selection procedure.
Important Links for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2022
|Stage-I Exam Result||Click Here|
|Stage-I Exam Admit Card||Click Here|
|Stage-I Exam Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for Indian Coast Guard Asst Commandant Recruitment 2022
Indian Coast Guard, Selection Board, B wing (5th floor), C Block, Phase-2, Industrial Area, Sector-62, Near Indus Valley Public School, Gautam Budh Nagar, Noida, UP-201 309. Phone : +91-120-2975817
About Indian Coast Guard
The Indian Coast Guard is a multi-mission organization, conducting round-the-year real-life operations at sea. Despite being relatively small, it has a wide range of task capabilities for both surface and air operations.
The organization is headed by the Director General Indian Coast Guard (DGICG) exercising his overall command and superintendence from the Coast Guard Headquarters (CGHQ) located at New Delhi. At CGHQ, he is assisted by four Deputy Director Generals of the rank of Inspector General, and other senior officers heading various staff divisions.
For effective command and control, the Maritime Zones of India are divided into five Coast Guard Regions, namely, North-West, West, East, North-East and Andaman & Nicobar, with the respective Regional Headquarters located at Gandhinagar, Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata and Port Blair. The Coast Guard Regions are commanded by Officers of the rank of Inspector General.
The regions are further divided into twelve Coast Guard ‘Districts’, one each for the nine coastal states on the mainland, two in the Andaman & Nicobar Region, and one at Kavaratti in the Lakshadweep and Minicoy Islands. Each Coast Guard District comprises of one or more Coast Guard Stations. In addition, there are Coast Guard Air Stations (CGAS) and Air Enclaves (CGAE) for air operations from various locations along the coastline.