- 1 Indian Army
- 2 57th SSC Men & 28th SSC Women Vacancy – Oct 2021 – 191 Posts
- 3 Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- 4 Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- 5 Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- 6 Important Links for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- 7 Contact Address for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- 8 About Indian Army
57th SSC Men & 28th SSC Women Vacancy – Oct 2021 – 191 Posts
Indian Army Recruitment 2021 – Indian Army invites online applications for SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women from Unmarried Male & Unmarried Female Engineering Graduates and also for Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in the Indian Army. Course will commence from Oct 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
|Men||175||Candidates with requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree|
|Women||14||Candidates with requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree|
|SSC (W) (Non Tech) (Non UPSC)|
|SSC (W) Tech|
|01||B.E / B. Tech in any Engineering stream|
Important Dates for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 25-05-2021 1500 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 23-06-2021 1500 hrs.
Age Limit for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- For SSC(Tech)- 57 Men and SSCW(Tech)- 28 Women. 20 to 27 years as on 01 Oct 2021 (Candidates born between 02 Oct 94 and 01 Oct 2001, both days inclusive).
- For widows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only. SSCW (Non Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW(Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01 Oct 2021.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Selection Process for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview and then the two stage selection procedure.
Important Links for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
For Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Indian Army Recruitment 2021
Additional Directorate General of Army Education, RTI Cell, G-6, D-1 Wing, Sena Bhawan, Integrated Headquarter of MoD (Army), DHQ PO, New Delhi 110011, Telephone No – 011 23019585, Fax No – 011-23335675
About Indian Army
After independence, the Ministry of Defence was created under the charge of a Cabinet Minister and each Service was placed under its own Commander-in-Chief. In 1955, the Commanders-in-Chief were renamed as the Chief of the Army Staff, the Chief of the Naval Staff and the Chief of the Air Staff. In November 1962, the Department of Defence Production was set up to deal with research, development and production of defence equipment. In November, 1965, the Department of Defence Supplies was created for planning and execution of schemes for import substitution of defence requirements. These two Departments were later merged to form the Department of Defence Production and Supplies. In 2004, the name of Department of Defence Production and Supplies was changed to Department of Defence Production. In 1980, the Department of Defence Research and Development was created. In 2004, the Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare was created.