|Post Name||India Post Payments Bank GDS Executive 650 Vacancy 2022|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB)|
|GDS Executive Vacancy 2022 – 650 Posts|
India Post Payments Bank GDS Executive Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 650 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB) invites online applications for engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Executive for a period of 02 Years initially can be extended by 01 Year based on the performance. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
India Post Payments Bank GDS Executive Job Openings 2022
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Gramin Dak Sevak Executive||650||Rs. 30000 |
|Graduation with 02 Years Experience as GDS|
Important Dates for India Post Payments Bank GDS Executive Recruitment 2022
- On-line registration including Edit/ Modification of Application by candidates starts from 14-05-2022.
- Online Payment of Application Fees is available from 10-05-2022 to 20-05-2022.
- Last Date for Final Submission of Application along with Fee Payment is 20-05-2022.
- Online Exam will be conducted in the month of June 2022 (Tentative).
- Results will be declared in the month of June 2022 (Tentative).
Age Limit for India Post Payments Bank GDS Executive Jobs 2022
- Minimum Age to Apply is 20 Years as on 30-04-2022.
- Maximum Age to Apply is 35 Years as on 30-04-2022.
- Age relaxation as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for IPPB GDS Executive Vacancy 2022
- Application fees for Others is Rs.750/-.
- Application fees for SC / ST / PwD candidates is Rs. 150/-.
- Online Application Fees payment can be done through Debit / Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallet.
Selection Process for IPPB GDS Executive Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Online Written Examination.
Important Links for India Post Payments Bank GDS Executive Notification 2022
Contact Address for India Post Payments Bank GDS Executive Recruitment 2022
Directorate of Postal Life Insurance Chanakyapuri Post Office Complex, 1st Floor New Delhi – 110021, Customer Care Toll Free Number 1800 266 6868
About Indian Post Payment Bank (IPPB)
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With more than 1,55,000 post offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.