|Post Name||Income Tax Department Inspector Tax Asst MTS 155 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Income Tax Department
Various Vacancies 2021 – 155 Posts
Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 155 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Income Tax Department, Mumbai Region invites online applications for meritorious sports persons in certain games / sports under sports quota recruitment to fill vacancies of Inspector of Income Tax, Tax Assistant & Multi Tasking Staff. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Income Tax Department Job Openings 2021
|Sl No.||Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1.||Inspector of Income Tax||08||Pay Level -7|
Rs. 44900- 142400
|Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized|
university or equivalent
|2.||Tax Assistant||83||Pay Level -4|
Rs. 25500- 81100
|Bachelor’s Degree and Data Entry speed|
of 8000 key depressions per hour
|3.||Multi Tasking Staff||64||Pay Level -1|
Rs. 18000- 56900
|Matriculation or equivalent from a|
recognized University /Board
Important Dates for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 08-07-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 25-08-2021 2359 hrs.
Age Limit for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Inspector of Income Tax – 18 to 30 Years as on 01-08-2021.
- Tax Asst – 18 to 27 Years as on 01-08-2021.
- Multi Tasking Staff – 18 to 25 Years as on 01-08-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from General (UR) /OBC by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 Years for SC / ST Candidates.
Sports Eligibility for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
Appointments will be made of sportspersons considered meritorious with reference to the following criteria:
- Sportsmen who have represented a State or the country in the National or International competition in any of the games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have represented their University in the Inter University Tournaments conducted by the Inter-University Sports Boards in any of the sports/games.
- Sportsmen who have represented the State School Teams in the National Sports/games for schools conducted by the All India School Games Federation in any of the games/sports.
- Sportsmen who have been awarded National Awards in Physical Efficiency under the National Physical Efficiency Drive.
Selection Process for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the scrutinized Applications and for further selection process candidates shall appear for document verification and thereafter if required to undergo ground / proficiency test.
Important Links for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for Income Tax Department Recruitment 2021
AAYAKAR BHAWAN, M. K. ROAD, NEW MARINE LINES, MUMBAI – 400020, Ph – 022 – 22039131 / 22001230
About Income Tax Department
For the purpose of administering the Direct Tax Laws, India is divided into 19 regions. Each region is headed by an officer of the rank of Pr. Chief Commissioner of Income Tax. The Mumbai Region has 11 territorial Chief Commissioners of Income Tax, 2 Chief Commissioners of Income Tax (Central), one Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (TDS), one Chief Commissioner of Income Tax (IT & TP) and one Director General of Income Tax (Investigation). The Chief Commissioners are supported by a number of Pr. Commissioners / Commissioners (both administrative and appellate), Additional/ Joint Commissioners of Income Tax and Assessing Officers. All these offices are involved not only with budget collection, but also other aspects of operations management.
Every Administrative Pr. Commissioner / Commissioner of Income Tax has been assigned jurisdiction of well defined contiguous territory by adopting Municipal ward as the basic territorial unit. However, specialized jurisdiction, apart from broad classification into Corporate and Non-Corporate assessees, has been assigned with respect to persons of various trades/ professions, i.e., Film Industry, Doctors, Lawyers, Professionals, Share brokers, Banking & Financial institutions, Shipping & Airline, Non residents, salaried employees, Search Cases, Trusts, and TDS, respectively.
Charges of the Pr. Commissioners of Income Tax – 1 to 15 have jurisdiction over corporate cases, while the Commissioners of Income Tax – 16 to 33 have jurisdiction over non-corporate business cases. The Pr. Commissioners of Income Tax – 34 and 35 have jurisdiction over salary cases. The Commissioners of Income Tax (TDS) deals with withholding tax matters. The Commissioners of Income Tax (IT) has jurisdiction over all foreign banks and all the non-resident persons in areas of MCGM and Navi Mumbai.
The Income Tax Department, Mumbai endeavours to achieve the highest standards of efficiency and tax payer service. All officers of the Department are sensitized to the needs of taxpayers on a continuous basis. New initiatives such as the Aayakar Seva Kendra have been launched so as to provide a single window clearance for taxpayers to address their grievances. The launch of this website is another of such initiatives. Officers and staff of the Income Tax Department at Mumbai extend their best wishes to taxpayers and expect taxpayers and members of the public to make optimum use of this website.