|Post Name||IBPS CRP Clerk XI 5830 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||07-10-2021 – Apply Online Re-Opened|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
CRP Clerks XI Vacancy 2021 – 7855 Posts
IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 7855 Vacancy | ibps.in | Latest Govt Jobs : Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites applications for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel as clerical cadre (CRP Clerks -XI) Posts in the Participating Banks. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
IBPS CRP Clerk XI 2021 Job Openings
|Bank of Baroda||Canara Bank||Indian Overseas Bank||UCO Bank|
|Bank of India||Central Bank of India||Punjab National Bank||Union Bank of India|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Indian Bank||Punjab & Sind Bank|
State wise Vacancy
|Sl No.||State Name||Posts / New Posts Added|
|1||Andaman & Nicobar||03+2|
|8||Dadra & Nagar Haveli & Daman & Diu||02+1|
|14||Jammu & Kashmir||25+1|
Important Dates for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021
New Re-Open Dates
- Online Registration starts from 07-10-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 27-10-2021.
- Last Date for payment of Fees / Intimation Charges (Online) is 27-10-2021.
- Last Date for Edit / Modification of Application is 07-10-2021 to 27-10-2021.
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training is in November 2021.
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary is in November 2021.
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted in December 2021.
- Declaration of Preliminary Exam Results will be announced in the month of November/ December 2021.
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main in the month of December/ January 2021.
- Main Exam will be conducted in the month of January/ February 2021.
- Date for Declaration of Provisional Allotment will be in the month of April 2022.
- Online Registration starts from 12-07-2021
- Last date to Apply Online is 01-08-2021.
- Last Date for payment of Fees / Intimation Charges (Online) is 01-08-2021.
- Last Date for Edit / Modification of Application is 12-07-2021 to 01-08-2021.
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training is in August 2021.
- Date for Conducting of Pre-Exam Training is 16-08-2021 Onwards
- Download of call letters for online examination – Preliminary is in August 2021
- Preliminary Examination will be conducted on 28-08-2021, 29-08-2021 & 04-09-2021.
- Declaration of Preliminary Exam Results will be announced in the month of September/ October 2021.
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main in the month of October 2021.
- Main Exam will be conducted on 31-10-2021.
- Date for Declaration of Provisional Allotment will be in the month of April 2022.
Age Limit for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Jobs 2021
- Minimum Age to Apply is 20 Years as on 01-07-2021.
- Maximum Age to Apply is 28 Years as on 01-07-2021.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the |
defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years
|5||Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
Application Fee for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Vacancy 2021
- Application Fees for candidates belonging to Others is Rs. 850/- (Inclusive of GST).
- Application Fees for candidates belonging to SC /ST/PWD/ EXSM candidates is Rs. 175/- (Inclusive of GST)
- Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of fees / intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
- Payment of Fees can be done through online mode by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets.
Eligilibility for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021
A candidate must be either –
(i) a Citizen of India or
(ii) a subject of Nepal or
(iii) a subject of Bhutan or
(iv) a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
(v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India, provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College / Institute.
Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
Ex-Servicemen who do not possess the above civil examination qualifications should be matriculate Ex-Servicemen who have obtained the Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force after having completed not less than 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union as on 01.08.2021. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.08.2021.
The structure of the Examinations which will be conducted online are as follows:
|Sr No.||Name of Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time allotted for each test|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests|
(NOT BY SEQUENCE)
|Max Marks||Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)|
|1||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|2||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability & Computer|
|4||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
Penalty for Wrong Answers (Applicable to both – Online Preliminary and Online Main Examination)
There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
Cut-off Score (Online Main examination)
Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each test of Online Main Examination and also a minimum total score to be considered for further process. Depending on number of the State/ UT wise vacancies available, cut-offs will be decided and candidates will be considered for provisional allotment. Prior to the completion of provisional allotment process scores obtained in the Online Main Examination will not be shared with the candidates.
The total marks allotted for Online Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify in the Online Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on authorised IBPS website.
Selection Process for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main Examination. Thereafter shortlisted candidates in the Main Examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview.
Important Links for IBPS CRP Clerk XI Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online (New Dates)||Registration | Login|
|New Re-Open Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|