|Post Name||HSSC Sub-Inspector 465 Vacancy 2021|
|Last updated||04-07-2021 – Last Date to Apply Online Extended|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Advertisement No :- 03/2021
Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2021 – 465 Posts
HSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 465 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites online applications for direct recruitment for 400 posts of Sub inspector (Male) and 65 posts of Sub Inspector (Female) of Group C of Police department. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
HSSC Sub-Inspector Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||No.of Posts||Pay Scale|
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||400||Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I.|
|Sub-Inspector (Female)||65||Rs.35400- 112400- Level-6, Cell-I.|
Qualification for HSSC Sub-Inspector Job Openings 2021
- Graduation from a recognized university or its equivalent.
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher.
Important Dates for HSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
- Date of Publication is 15-06-2021.
- Online Application starts from 19-06-2021.
- Last Date for Online Application is 09-07-2021 2359 hrs. (Date extended from 02-07-2021 to 09-07-2021)
- Closing Date for deposit of fee is 13-07-2021 (Date extended from 06-07-2021 to 13-07-2021)
- Date of Exam is 01-08-2021.
Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus for HSSC Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2021
Knowledge Test (80% weightage)
The detailed procedure of Knowledge Test shall be as follows:
All candidates shall have to undergo a Knowledge Test of eighty (80) marks comprising of objective type, multiple choice questions.
The Knowledge Test shall be of the objective type having hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.80 marks each and test shall be of ninety (90) minutes duration. The medium of examination shall be bilingual i.e. both in English as well as in Hindi.
The test paper shall include questions on General studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning, Mental Aptitude, Numerical ability, Agriculture, Animal husbandry, other relevant fields/trades etc.
There shall be at least (10) questions relating to basic knowledge of computer. The standard of questions shall be as expected of an educated person having passed graduate from a recognized University for the post of Sub-Inspector
Physical Screening Test (PST)
Candidates, equaling seven (07) times the number of vacancies in each category on basis of marks shall be declared to have qualified the Knowledge Test (KT).
The candidates who have qualified in Knowledge Test shall be put to a Physical Screening Test, which would be only qualifying in nature, to judge their physical fitness and endurance. The standards prescribed for this test shall be as under:-
Candidates Test distance Qualifying Time
|1.||Male||2.5 Kilometer 12 minutes|
|2.||Female||1.0 Kilometer 6 minutes|
|3.||Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer 5 minutes|
- The responsibility of having the requisite medical fitness to undergo this test shall rest upon the candidate and Commission shall not be responsible for any mishap.
- The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
- Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for Physical Screening Test shall be allowed to take part in the further process of selection
All candidates who qualify in the Physical Screening Test (PST) will be eligible to appear for the knowledge test. The knowledge test shall be of only 60 marks. The knowledge test shall be of objective type having Hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.60 marks each and of Ninety (90) minutes duration. While each correct answer will get 0.6 marks. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Physical Measurement Test(PMT)
The candidates who have qualified the Physical Screening Test shall have to undergo Physical Measurement Test as per standards prescribed in Appendix-B of Haryana Police (Non-Gazetted & other ranks) Service Rules, 2017, amended from time to time.
The candidates who fail to meet the standards prescribed for Physical Measurement Test shall stand eliminated from further selection process.
Only the candidates who qualify the standards prescribed for Physical Measurement Test shall take part in the further process of Selection.
Age Limit for HSSC Sub-Inspector Vacancy 2021
- 21-27 years (On the first day of the month in which the applications are invited for recruitment of Sub-Inspector i.e on 01.06.2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 Years for Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes and EWS.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for HSSC Sub-Inspector Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Male Candidates from Cat No. 1 & 2 is Rs.150/-.
- Application Fees for Female Candidates from Cat No. 1 & 2 is Rs.75/-.
- Application Fees for Male Candidates from SC / BC / EWS Candidates of Haryana State is Rs.35/-.
- Application Fees for Female Candidates from SC / BC / EWS Candidates of Haryana State is Rs.18/-.
- Application Fees Exempted for Ex-Servicemen.
- Online Application Fees should be deposited through Net banking or E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
Selection Procedure for HSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Marks scored in Knowledge Test, Physical Screening Test (PST) and Physical Measurement Test(PMT),
Important Links for HSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for HSSC Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2021
Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula, Pin-134151, Haryana, Phone – +91-172-2566597
About Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in Hindi , English Newspaper & website.