- 1 Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- 2 Advertisement No :- 02/2021Constable Male Vacancy 2021– 520 Posts
- 3 HSSC Recruitment 2021 Male Constable Job Openings 2021
- 4 Important Dates for HSSC Male Constable Recruitment 2021
- 5 Age Limit for HSSC Male Constable Recruitment 2021
- 6 Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus for HSSC Male Constable Vacancy 2021
- 7 Application Fee for HSSC Male Constable Jobs 2021
- 8 Selection Process for HSSC Male Constable Recruitment 2021
- 9 Important Links for HSSC Male Constable Recruitment 2021
- 10 Contact Address for HSSC Male Constable Recruitment 2021
- 11 About Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- 12 See more Govt Jobs in Haryana
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Advertisement No :- 02/2021
Constable Male Vacancy 2021– 520 Posts
HSSC Recruitment 2021 : Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) invites online applications for Engagement of Male Constable in Commando Wing (Group C) of Police department to fill up a total of 520 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
HSSC Recruitment 2021 Male Constable Job Openings 2021
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Male Constable||520||Rs.21700-69100- Level-3||10+2 or its equivalent & Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject or higher|
Important Dates for HSSC Male Constable Recruitment 2021
- Starting date to Apply Online is 14-06-2021.
- Last Date to Apply is 29-06-2021 2359 hrs.
- Last Date for deposit of Fees is 05-07-2021.
Age Limit for HSSC Male Constable Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 01-06-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-06-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Criteria for Selection, Examination & Syllabus for HSSC Male Constable Vacancy 2021
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- PMT-Height (Advantage Score) : 175 cm – 05 Marks, Above 178 cm – 06 Marks, Above 181 cm – 08 Marks, From 184 cm & Above – 10 Marks
- Candidates less than 175 CM would not be qualified.
- Chest : 83 cms plus a minimum expansion of 4 cm.
- Relaxation of 2 cms in Height and Chest will be given only to SC / ST and BC category candidates.
Physical Screening Test (PST)
There shall be following three tests of 10 marks each i.e. the total marks for PST shall be 30. A candidate shall have to qualify all the 3 tests prescribed. Any candidate who fails to qualify any of the tests will not be allowed to take part in the further process of selection.
- High Jump : More than 137 Cm (best of three chances) – 10 Marks
- Chin-ups : Minimum 8 (face above the horizontal bar in each count)- 10 Marks
- Race – 2 KM: In less than 7 minutes and 30 seconds (timing with RFID technology) – 10 Marks.
All candidates who qualify in the Physical Screening Test (PST) will be eligible to appear for the knowledge test. The knowledge test shall be of only 60 marks. The knowledge test shall be of objective type having Hundred (100) multiple choice questions of 0.60 marks each and of Ninety (90) minutes duration. While each correct answer will get 0.6 marks. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Application Fee for HSSC Male Constable Jobs 2021
|Sr.No||Category of Post||General (Male)||SC / BC / EWS candidates of Haryana state only (Male)|
|1.||Cat. No. 01||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 25/-|
|2.||Ex-Serviceman of Haryana||No charges||No charges|
- The fee should be deposited through Net banking or E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India / Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank available on payment site.
- Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net banking or E-Challan while applying online.
Selection Process for HSSC Male Constable Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Physical Screening Test (PST) & Knowledge Test.
Important Links for HSSC Male Constable Recruitment 2021
Online Application will be Available from 14-06-2021
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for HSSC Male Constable Recruitment 2021
Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Bays No. 67-70, Sector-2, Panchkula, Pin-134151, Haryana, Phone – +91-172-2566597
About Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (earlier Subordinate Services Selection Board) is constituted as per the proviso of Article 309 of constitution of India, vide Haryana Government Notification No.523-3GS-70/2068, dated 28.01.1970. Through it was granted statutory status of Haryana Staff Selection Commission vide Haryana Govt. Gazette Notification dated 28.02.2005.
The Commission conducts examinations/interviews for appointments to Group ‘C’ services and may be called up on to conduct examination/interview for appointment to Group ‘B’ and ‘D’ services if required by the state Government. The Commission devices the mode of selection and fixed criteria for selection to posts as if may deem appropriate departments send requisitions to the Commission which are duly advertised in Hindi , English Newspaper & website.