|Post Name||HPSC Agriculture Development Officer 500 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||08-10-2021 – Last Date to Apply Extended|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)|
|Advertisement No : 04/2021|
|Agriculture Development Officer vacancies 2021 – 500 Posts|
HPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 500 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invites applications for Engagement as Agriculture Development Officer (Administrative Cadre) in Agriculture & Farmers Welfare Department, Haryana. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
HPSC Agriculture Development Officer Job Openings 2021
|Sl. No||Exam Name||Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Agriculture Development Officer (Administrative Cadre)||500||Rs.35400-112400|
Educational Qualification for HPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2021
B.Sc (Honours) in Agriculture, Sanskrit or Hindi upto Matriculation or 10+2 / B.A.M.A. with Hindi as one of
Important Dates for HPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2021
- Online Application submission starts from 16-09-2021.
- Last date for Online Application is 10-10-2021 till 2355 hrs. (Date Extended from 06-10-2021 to 10-10-2021)
- Last date to Pay Application Fees is 06-10-2021 till 2355 hrs.
Age Limit for HPSC Agriculture Development Officer Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 17 Years as on 01-09-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 35 Years as on 01-09-2021.
- The upper age limit for SC / ST / OBC / Widows, divorcees and Judicially separated women by 5 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for HPSC Agriculture Development Officer Jobs 2021
- Application fees for General & Reserved Male candidates is Rs.1000/-.
- Application fees for Male (SC / BC-A & B / ESM) & Female all categories is Rs. 250/-.
- No Fees for PwD Candidates.
- Online Application fees can be paid Online through Debit Card / Credit Card & Net Banking.
Selection Process for HPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Test.
Important Links for HPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for HPSC Agriculture Development Officer Recruitment 2021
Haryana Public Service Commission, Bays 1-10, Block – B, Sector – 4, Panchkula – 134112 HARYANA, Ph. : 0172 – 2560755 (Enquiry)
About Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
Public Service Commissions, both at the Union and at the State level, are amongst the most important Public Institutions with long traditions which have served well. The establishment of this Institution had its origin in the history of Indian nationalism and the persistent demand of the leaders of freedom movement for progressive Indianisation of the Civil Service under British Raj. The Montagu-Chelmsford Report accepted in principle the demand for Indianisation of the higher civil services and accordingly a provision for this was made in the Government of India Act, 1919. The Royal Commission of the Superior Civil Service in India under the Chairmanship of Lord Lee, in its 1924 Report, recommended setting up of Public Service Commission of India. The Public Service Commission of India was set up on 1st October, 1926 under the Chairmanship of Sir Ross Barker.