|Post Name||HPPSC Range Forest Officer 45 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated on||27-10-2021 – Prelims Result Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Nainital Bank Limited
Advt No. 7-I/3-2021 & 7-II/3-2021
Range Forest Officer Vacancy 2021– 45 Posts
HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021 : Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invites online applications for the post of Range Forest Officer, Class-II (Gazetted) purely on contract basis in the Department of Forests to fill up a total of 45 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Last date to submit Online Application is on 19-04-2021 2359 hrs.
- Last date to Pay fees for Online Application is 19-04-2021 2359 hrs.
- Date for Screening Test is 30-05-2021 (Presently Withdrawn).
- Date for Prelims Exam is 25-07-2021.
Age Limit for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 31 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Age relaxations as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fees for candidates belonging to General / EWS Category is Rs. 400/-.
- Fees for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / BPL of HP State & Ex-Servicemen is Rs. 100/-.
- Fee payment has to be made through online “e-Payment Gateway” by Debit / Credit Card or by Net Banking.
Selection Process for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination / Physical Standard Test / Personality test.
Important Links for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
|Preliminary Examination Results||Click Here|
|Preliminary Examination Admit Card||Click Here|
|Preliminary Examination Exam Date||Notice-1 | Notice-2|
|Notice regarding Screening (CBT/ Offline) / |
Written examinations and Personality Test(s)/ Evaluation
|Withdrawn Notice of various examination / Screening Test / |
Computer Based Test
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for HPPSC Range Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla,H.P. – 171002 (INDIA), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Enquiry – 0177 – 2624313, Toll Free No. – 1800-180-8004
About Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC)
Himachal Pradesh attained statehood on 25th January, 1971. Prior to this date, the function of Public Service Commission in respect of the civil services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union Territory of Himachal Pradesh were being discharged by the Union Public Service Commission under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. It was, therefore, incumbent on the State to have its own Public Service Commission. However, since a State Public Service Commission could be constituted simultaneously with the attainment of Statehood, the Union Public Service Commission, on a request from the Governor of the State of Himachal Pradesh with the approval of the President of India, agreed to serve the needs of Himachal Pradesh till the establishment of a Public Service Commission for the State or for a period of three months from 25th January, 1971 whichever was earlier.