|Post Name||Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare AP 3393 |
MLHP Vacancy 2022
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare, AP|
|Mid-Level Health Provider (MLHP) Vacancy 2022 – 4755 Posts|
Health & Family Welfare AP MLHP Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 4755 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare, AP invites online applications for Engagement as Mid-Level Health Providers on Contract basis for a period of one year in Sub Centre-Health and Wellness Centres. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare MLHP Job Openings 2022
|Sl. No.||District Name||Zone||Posts|
Educational Qualification for Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare MLHP Recruitment 2022
B.Sc. (Nursing) with Certificate Programme for Community Health (CPCH) as integrated Certificate Programme in the B.Sc. (N).
Important Dates for Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare MLHP Recruitment 2022
- Date of Notification: 06-04-2022.
- Online Application starts from 07-04-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 16-04-2022.
- Provisional merit list will be published on 20-04-2022.
- Objections on provisional merit list will be accepted on 23-04-2022.
- Final merit list will be published on 25-04-2022.
- Provisional selection list will be published on 25-04-2022.
- Last Date to file Objections on provisional Selection list is 26-04-2022.
- Publication of final selection list will be on 27-04-2022.
- Counselling will be done between 28-04-2022 to 30-04-2022.
Age Limit for Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare MLHP Vacancy 2022
- Candidates must not have completed 35 Years as on 06-04-2022.
- Maximum Age of 40 years in case of BC, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-service men.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare MLHP Jobs 2022
Selection Process for Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare MLHP Recruitment 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Marks obtained in B.Sc (Nursing).
Important Links for Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare MLHP Notification 2022
Contact Address for Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare MLHP Recruitment 2022
Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare and Mission Director, National Health Mission, 5th Floor, APIIC Towers, Mangalagiri,Guntur Dt.Phone No. 0863-2347203
About Commissionerate of Health & Family Welfare
Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare is responsible for planning, implementation, facilitation, coordination, supervision and monitoring of all activities relating to health – preventive, promotive and curative services; comprehensive reproductive and child health services; capacity development of the public health system; and all matters relating to primary and secondary hospital services and their interface with the tertiary health system.
All programmes, schemes and activities implemented by the Govt. for the promotion of public health and family welfare in the state including the centrally sponsored schemes and externally financed projects, shall be executed through CH&FW.
The CH&FW comprises the following divisions: Directorate of Public Health & Family Welfare, AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad, Directorate of IPM, Indian Institute of Health & Family Welfare.