|Post Name||Health Dept Haryana Medical Officer 980 Vacancy 2022|
|Updated On||28-05-2022 – Document Verification Date Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Health Department, Haryana|
|Medical Officer Vacancy 2022 – 1252 Posts|
Health Dept Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online for 1252 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Health Department, Haryana invites online applications for Engagement as Medical Officer (Haryana Civil Medical Services Group-A) on regular basis. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Health Dept Haryana Medical Officer Job Openings 2022
|Sl No.||Post Name||Posts|
|General – 270|
SC – 472
BC-A – 80
BC-B – 25
EWS – 133
ESM – 74
PWBD – 102
ESP – 49
Educational Qualification for Health Dept Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Graduate in Medicine and Surgery, should be a registered Medical Practitioner with knowledge of Hindi and Sanskrit.
Important Dates for Health Dept Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Online Application starts from 10-01-2022.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 10-03-2022. (Date 25-02-2022 extended to 10-03-2022).
- Last Date to pay Application fees is 10-03-2022 till 2359 hrs.
- Written Test will be conducted on 10-04-2022.
- Document Verification will be conducted from 04-06-2022 to 06-06-2022
Age Limit for Health Dept Haryana Medical Officer Vacancy 2022
- Minimum Age to Apply is 22 Years as on 30-01-2022.
- Maximum Age to Apply is 42 Years as on 30-01-2022.
- An Age relaxation of 5 Years is applicable to SC / ST / BC / PwD / Unmarried Women Candidates.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Health Dept Haryana Medical Officer Jobs 2022
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to General & All Reserved categories of other states (Male) is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to General & All Reserved categories of other states (Female) is Rs. 250/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to SC/ BC-A / BC-B / ESM of Haryana states (Male & Female) is Rs. 250/-.
- No Fees for PwD of Haryana State.
- The payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Selection Process for Health Dept Haryana Medical Officer Notification 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Written Examination.
Important Links for Health Dept Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
|DV Date||Click Here|
|Provisional Result||Click Here|
|Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Written Test Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Notice-I| Notice-II|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for Health Dept Haryana Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
Director General Health Services, Swasthya Bhavan, Sector-6, Panchkula, Haryana-134109, Phone : 01722584549
About Health Dept, Haryana
Health department, Haryana is constantly guided by the W.H.O definition of Health which states that “Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well being and not merely an absence of disease or infirmity .
Government of Haryana is committed to provide quality health care to all its citizens. Health department has been constantly upgrading itself in terms of infrastructure, human resource, drugs, equipment etc. Haryana Health Department is responding to the health needs of all categories of population including infants, children, adolescents, mothers, eligible couples and the elderly in addition to the sick and trauma victims. Also, there is a constant endeavor to keep communicable and non-communicable diseases in check and to have strong systems of recording, reporting, evaluating and planning.
The departments’ aim is to improve the quality of life of people by providing better Health Services. Heath department, Haryana strives to help people improve their productivity and reduce risks of diseases and injury in a cost-effective way. The department is guided by the W.H.O principle of Universal Health “Ensuring that all people have access to needed promotive,preventive, curative and rehabilitative health services, of sufficient quality to be effective, while also ensuring that people do not suffer financial hardship when paying for these services”.
See More Govt Jobs in Haryana