|Post Name||Gujarat Police PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer 1382 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||19-10-2021 – Online Application Re-Opened|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021 : Gujarat Police invites online applications for PSI, ASI & Intelligence Officer to fill up a total of 1382 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021
Re-Opened New Dates
- Online Application starts from 05-10-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 27-10-2021.
- Last Date to Pay Application Fees is 30-10-2021
- Online Application starts from 16-03-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 31-03-2021.
- Physical Test will be conducted in the month of April 2021 (Now Postponed).
Age Limit for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years.
- Maximum age to apply is 35 Years.
- Age relaxation applicable as per Govt. of India Rules.
Application Fee for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021
- Application fee Rs. 100/-.
Selection Process for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Main Exam and Physical Efficiency Test.
Important Links for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Online Re-opened Notice||Click Here|
|Physical Test Date Postponed Notice||Click Here|
|Physical Test Date||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for Gujarat Police Recruitment 2021
The Police Commissioner, 1st Floor , Police Bhavan , Sector- 15 , Gandhinagar, Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
About Gujarat Police
The State of Gujarat has been separated from the Greater Mumbai (Maharashtra) State on May 1, 1903 and has come into existence as a new state. Rank officers were appointed. Later in the year 19 this post has been upgraded and a new post has been renamed as Director General of Police and Chief Police Officer.
The office of the Director General of Police is the main focal point of the Police Department and the Director General of Police and the Chief Police Officer are the Chief of Gujarat Police. Adherence to and enforcement of all government policies, orders, directives and instructions as well as orders from time to time from the Home Department as well as other necessary instructions to the Police Department, local orders and necessary instructions on maintaining law and order in the State as well as strengthening, policing. To do, all the procedures to follow the discipline are done by the office here.