|Post Name||Gujarat SET Asst Professor Online Form 2021|
|Updated On||13-01-2022 – Admit Available for Download|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara
Gujarat SET (Asst Professor) Vacancies 2021
GSET Notification 2021 : Apply Online for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) | Latest Govt Jobs The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, Vadodara invites online applications from interested Applicants to conduct Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) for recruitment of Assistant Professor vacancy. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Offline.
Post Details for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) Asst Professor Job Openings 2021
|Assistant Professor||–||Master’s Degree or equivalent examination |
with at least 55% marks
Important Dates for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) Asst Professor Vacancy 2021
- Application starts from 21-06-2021.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 31-07-2021 (Date extended from 21-07-2021 to 31-07-2021).
- Last Date to pay fees is 21-07-2021.
- Date for Examination is 23-01-2022 (Date changed from 26-12-2021 to 23-01-2022).
Age Limit for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) Asst Professor Jobs 2021
- There is no upper age limit applying in GSET for eligibility of Assistant Professor.
Syllabus for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) Asst Professor Jobs 2021
- Syllabus for GSET Examination will be the same as UGC / CSIR NET. Syllabi for all Gujarat SET (GSET) subjects can be downloaded from the GSET Website www.gujaratset.in . GSET Agency, Vadodara will not send the syllabus to individual candidates.
- For Science Subjects i.e. Mathematical Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Life Sciences & Earth Sciences, the syllabus is same as of the CSIR-NET. However, the examination Pattern will be same as of the UGC-NET, described above. For all other subjects, the syllabus is same as of the UGC-NET.
Application Fee for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) Asst Professor Jobs 2021
- General / Gen-EWS / SEBC (Non-creamy layer) is Rs. 900/- + Bank Charges
- SC / ST / Third gender is Rs. 700/-+ Bank Charges
- PWD (PH/ VH) Candidates is Rs. 100/- + Bank Charges
- The payment can be made by Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Note : Candidates should note down and preserve Order Number and SBIePay Reference ID for online registration of their application form(Step-II).
Selection Process for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) Asst Professor Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
Important Links for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) Asst Professor Recruitment 2021
|Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|New Exam Date||Click Here|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Step-1 (Fee Payment) / Step-2 (Registration)|
|Old Question Papers (2002 to 2019)||Click Here|
|Old Answer Key (2002 to 2019)||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET) Asst Professor Recruitment 2021
Gujarat State Eligibility Test (GSET), The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda, B – Block, Chameli Baug, Nr. University Guest House, Prof. C. C. Mehta Road, Pratapgunj, Vadodara – 390002, E-Mail – email@example.com
About Gujarat State Eligibility Test 2021 (GSET)
Government of India Notification dated 22nd July 1988 regarding revised pay scales stated that only those candidates who, besides fulfilling the minimum academic qualifications prescribed for the post of Assistant Professor / Lecturer, have qualified in a comprehensive test, to be specifically conducted for the purpose, will be eligible for appointment of Assistant Professor / Lecturer. UGC has recommended the introduction of test at entry level (Assistant Professor / Lecturer) in consultation with academicians and State education secretaries.
Accordingly, the UGC conducted the test for Junior Research Fellowship and eligibility for Assistant Professor / Lectureship on 24thDecember 1989 and 29thApril 1990 in the subjects falling under Humanities and Social Science including languages. The CSIR conducted the Joint UGC-CSIR test for JRF and eligibility for Assistant Professor / Lectureship on 31st December 1989. Simultaneously, the UGC asked the State Government and Union Territories about their option to conduct their own test or alternatively, adopt UGC and UGC/CSIR test. In the event that they opt to conduct their own test equivalent to UGC and UGC/CSIR tests, such tests shall require accreditation by the UGC. The Commission at its meeting held on 25th May 1990 decided to constitute a UGC Committee on accreditation of test to be conducted by State Committee and Union Territories. This committee is designated as U-CAT.