|Post Name||Goa Police 1097 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||19-07-2021 – PMT Date Announced|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Goa Police Department
Advertisement No :- 01/2021
Various Vacancy 2021 – 1097+78=1175 Posts
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 : Director General of Police, Government of Goa invites applications in prescribed format for the post of Police Sub Inspector, Constable, Searcher, Asst. Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator), Photographer, Laboratory Technician, Stenographer and Lower Division Clerk. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply .
Goa Police Recruitment 2021 Job Openings
|ost Name||No. of Posts||Age Criteria||Qualification|
|Police Sub Inspector||145||20 – 28 Yrs||Degree / 10+2 with Diploma in Security & Investigation Technology|
|Police Constable||857 increased to 913||18 – 28 Yrs||SSC Pass|
|Searcher||01||Should not exceed 45 Years||Degree with knowledge of Konkani|
|Asst Sub Inspector (Wireless Operator)||06||Should not exceed 45 Years||SSC Pass, Diploma in Electronics and knowledge of Konkani|
|Photographer||01||Should not exceed 45 Years||SSC Pass, Diploma in Photography and 3 Years Experience|
|Laboratory Technician||02||Should not exceed 45 Years||Degree in Science and knowledge of Konkani|
|Police Constable (Bandman)||11||Should not exceed 45 Years||SSC Pass with ITI in relevant Trade|
|Police Constable |
|01||18 – 22 Yrs||SSCE with experience in Tree Climbing and Knowledge Konkani & Marathi|
|Police Constable (Wireless Messenger)||29||Should not exceed 45 Years||SSC with Knowledge of Konkani & Marathi|
|Stenographer||10||Should not exceed 45 Years||Higher Secondary with Computer Knowledge & Typing with Knowledge of Konkani & Marathi.|
|Lower Division Clerk||34||Should not exceed 45 Years||Higher Secondary with Computer Knowledge & Typing with Knowledge of Konkani & Marathi.|
|Sub Inspector (Master) – Male||15||Should not exceed 45 Years||SSC Pass|
(Engine Driver) – Male
|10||Should not exceed 45 Years||SSC Pass|
Important Dates for Goa Police Recruitment 2021
- Last date to Apply is 26-05-2021 (Date extended from 30-04-2021 to 26-05-2021) Between 1000 hrs and 1700 hrs on all working days.
- Date for Physical Measurement & Physical Efficiency Test for Police Constable (Male & Female) will be from 16-06-2021.
- Physical Measurement for Sub-Inspector (Engine Driver)will be on 20-07-2021.
- Physical Measurement for Sub-Inspector (Master) will be on 22-07-2021.
Age Limit for Goa Police Vacancy 2021
- Age relaxations applicable for SC / ST / Children of Freedom Fighter / Sportsperson by 5 Years as on 30-04-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable for OBC by 3 Years as on 30-04-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable for PwD by 10 Years as on 30-04-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Goa Police Jobs 2021
- Application Fees for Unreserved Category is Rs. 200/-
- Application Fees for SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EWS / EX – Serviceman is Rs. 100/-
Selection Process for Goa Police Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Examination and verification of Original Documents.
Important Links for Goa Police Recruitment 2021
|PMT Dates for SI (Master & Engine Driver)||Click Here|
|PMT & PET Date for Police Constable||Click Here|
|Last Date To Apply Extended & Vacancy Updated Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
The Prescribed Application Forms are available at Administrative Block, GRP Camp, Altinho, Panaji-Goa
Contact Address for Goa Police Recruitment 2021
GOA POLICE HEADQUARTERS, Near Azad Maidan, Panaji-Goa, India.Pin code: 403001, Complaint@goapolice.gov.in, Tel.: +91-832-2428400, Mobile No. +91-7875756000, Fax No.: +91-832-2428489, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Goa Police
The Goa Police as an independent organisation was born in April 1946 with the establishment of Policia do Estado da India (PEI) Police of India, through a decree of the Portuguese regime which ruled Goa until 1961. Until then, all policing functions including the maintenance of law and order were being carried out by the Portuguese military.
The PEI was responsible for carrying out the functions of vigilance and maintenance of general order and comprised the following branches: public security, judicial police, internal and external traffic police, administrative & municipal police and civil identifications. Two years later, appropriate rules governing the police were framed on the lines of the legislation then prevailing in Portugal.