|Post Name||GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering|
|Last Updated on||25-09-2021 – Last Date to Apply Extended|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022
GATE 2022 : Apply Online for GATE Recruitment | Latest Govt Jobs : Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invites online applications from interested Applicants to conduct Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2022. GATE 2022 will be conducted for 29 subjects.Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022
|Graduate Aptitude Test in |
|Bachelors Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ |
Architecture/ Science/ Commerce/ Arts, MBBS, Master Degree (Arts/Science/Mathematics/Statistics/ Computer Applications)
Important Dates for GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022
- Online Application starts from 02-09-2021 (Date changed from 30-08-2021 to 02-09-2021).
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 28-09-2021 (Date extended from 24-09-2021 to 28-09-2021).
- Submission of Online Application with Late Fee is 01-10-2021.
- Last Date for change in Category / Exam City / Paper (An additional fee will be applicable) is 12-11-2021.
- Admit Cards will be available from 03-01-2022.
- Dates of examination is Saturday 5th, Sunday 6th, Saturday 12th and Sunday 13th February, 2022. Thereare two sessions (forenoon and afternoon) each day.
- Announcement of Results will be on 17-03-2022.
- Defective Applications to rectify will be displayed on 26-10-2021.
- Rectification of Application will be done on 01-11-2021.
Age Limit for GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022
- Maximum Age limit is 35 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST by 5 years and for OBC by 3 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for employees of Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022
- There is NO age limit to appear for GATE 2022 examination.
Selection Process for GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022
- Candidates will be shortlisted as per the performance in GATE only, or based on their performance in GATE and an Admission test / Interview.
Important Links for GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India – 721302, Phone: +91-3222-255221, FAX : +91-3222-255303
About GATE Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022
Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is a national examination conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore and the seven Indian Institutes of Technology (at Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB)-GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education (MoE), Government of India.
Qualifying in GATE is a mandatory requirement for seeking admission and/or financial assistance to: (i) Master’s programs and direct Doctoral programs in Engineering/Technology/Architecture and (ii) Doctoral programs in relevant branches of Arts and Science, in the institutions supported by the MoE and other Government agencies. Even in some colleges and institutions, which admit students without MoE scholarship/assistantship, the GATE qualification is mandatory. Further, many Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) have been using the GATE score in their recruitment process.