GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021 : Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL) invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of 25 Executive Trainees. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Submission of Application begin from 15-02-2021 1100 hrs.
- Submission of Application closes on 16-03-2021 1800 hrs.
Age Limit for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 26 Years as on 16-03-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 56 Years as on 16-03-2021.
- Age relaxation applicable to SC / ST / PwD Candidates as per rules.
Application Fee for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- All Candidates are exempted.
Selection Process for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering–2021 score (GATE-2021 Score) for Group Discussion and / or Personal Interview.
Important Links for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for GAIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2021
GAIL(INDIA) Limited, GAIL Bhawan, 16 Bhikaji Cama Place, R K Puram, New Delhi – 110066. EPABX: 011-26172580, 26182956
About Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL)
GAIL (India) Ltd was incorporated in August 1984 as a Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas (MoP&NG). The company was initially given the responsibility of construction, operation & maintenance of the Hazira – Vijaypur -Jagdishpur (HVJ) pipeline Project. It was one of the largest cross-country natural gas pipeline projects in the world. Originally this 1800 Km long pipeline was built at a cost of Rs 1700 Crores and it laid the foundation for development of market for natural Gas in India.