Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2021 : Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites online applications for Asst. General Manager & Medical Officer to fill up a total of 89 Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 01-03-2021 1000 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 31-03-2021 1600 hrs.
- Download Admit Card 10 days prior to announced date of Exam.
- Date for Online Test will be tentatively in the month of May or June 2021. (Please refer website).
Age Limit for Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
- The upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years for PwD, 13 years (OBC) & 15 years (SC/ST) candidates.
- The Upper age limit is also relaxable for Ex-Servicemen as per Government rules.
Application Fee for Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
- Application fee for General Candidates is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application fee exempted for SC / ST / PwD candidates.
- Fee exempted for RBI Staff.
- Payments can be made on-line through Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa / Master Card / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards / Mobile Wallets).
Selection Process for Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Online Test and Interview.
Important Links for Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
To View Official Notification Click Here.
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Food Corporation of India Recruitment 2021
Food Corporation of India (FCI), 16-20, Barakhamba Lane, New-Delhi-110001, India , Phone: 011-43527462
About Food Corporation of India
The Food Corporation of India was setup under the Food Corporation’s Act 1964 , in order to fulfill following objectives of the Food Policy. Effective price support operations for safeguarding the interests of the farmers.
Distribution of foodgrains throughout the country for public distribution system. Maintaining satisfactory level of operational and buffer stocks of foodgrains to ensure National Food Security.
Since its inception, FCI has played a significant role in India’s success in transforming the crisis management oriented food security into a stable security system.