|Post Name||ECGC PO 59 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||29-07-2021 – Interview Schedule Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
ECGC PO Recruitment 2021 : Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India (ECGC) Ltd. invites online applications from eligible candidates for Probationary Officer Posts. Candidates should possess a certificate in any Degree . Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for ECGC Ltd PO Recruitment 2021
- Online registration including Edit / Modification of Application by candidates is 01-01-2021 to 31-01-021
- Payment of Application fee / intimation charges thorough online is 01-01-2021 to 31-01-021.
- Download of call letters for Pre- Examination Training is First week of February 2021.
- Pre- Examination Training for SC / ST candidates is Second and third week of February, 2021.
- Download of call letters for Online written examination is First week of March 2021.
- Date for Online written Examination is on 14th March 2021.
- Declaration of result of Online Written Examination is between 20th to 31st March 2021.
- Date for Written Exam is 14-03-2021.
- Tentative Date for Interview is 12-08-2021 to 09-09-2021.
Age Limit for ECGC Ltd PO Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age limit is 21 years as on 02-01-1991.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 01-01-2000.
- An Upper age limit of 5 years is relaxed for SC / ST and 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy layer), PwD 10 Years,
- For Ex-Servicemen age relaxed by 5 Years.
Application Fee for ECGC Ltd PO Recruitment 2021
- An application fee of Rs. 125/- for SC / ST / PWBD candidates as intimation charges.
- An application fee of Rs. 700/- of intimation charges for all others categories .
Selection Process for ECGC Ltd PO Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
- Candidates will be called for Document verification / Interview as applicable for the post.
Documents to be produced for Identity verification for ECGC Ltd PO Recruitment 2021
The candidates will have to produce PAN Card / Passport / Permanent Driving License / Voter’s Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Photo identity proof issued by a Gazzetted Officer for Identity verification.
Important Links for ECGC PO Recruitment 2021
|Interview Schedule||Click Here|
|Shortlisted Candidates List||Click Here|
|Total number of candidates|
Appeared in Exam Notice
|Online Exam Admit Card||Admit Card | Handout|
|Pre-Examination Training (PET) Dates||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration / Login|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for ECGC Ltd PO Recruitment 2021
Vayudooth Chambers, 4th floor, 15 -16, Trinity Circle, Mahatma Gandhi Rd, Craig Park Layout, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001, Customer Care : 1800-22-4500
About ECGC Ltd
ECGC Ltd. (Formerly Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India Ltd.), wholly owned by Government of India, was set up in 1957 with the objective of promoting exports from the country by providing Credit Risk Insurance and related services for exports. It functions under the administrative control of Ministry of Commerce & Industry, and is managed by a Board of Directors comprising representatives of the Government, Reserve Bank of India, banking, and insurance and exporting community. Over the years it has designed different export credit risk insurance products to suit the requirements of Indian exporters and commercial banks extending export credit.
ECGC is essentially an export promotion organization, seeking to improve the competitiveness of the Indian exporters by providing them with credit insurance covers. ECGC keeps its premium rates at the optimal level.