|Post Name||Eastern Railway Act Apprentice 3366 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated on||04-10-2021 – Apply Online Link Available|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|RRC – Eastern Railway|
|Act Apprentice Vacancy 2021 – 3366 Posts|
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for 3366 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) – Eastern Railway invites applications for Engagement as Act Apprentices in Workshops and Divisions of Eastern Railway. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Job Openings 2021
Educational Qualification for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Candidate with 10th class pass or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) and possess the National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade.
However the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass for Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter & Painter (General).
Important Dates for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Date of publication of notification on website 01-10-2021.
- Online Application submission starts from 04-10-2021 from 1000 hrs.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 03-11-2021 till 1800 hrs.
- Probable date of display of list of selected candidates on website is 18-11-2021.
Age Limit for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Jobs 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 15 Years as on 03-11-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 24 Years as on 03-11-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from OBC by 3 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen & PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Selection Process for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit list which would be prepared taking the average percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Important Links for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for Eastern Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, C.R.Avenue, Kolkata – 700 012
About Eastern Railway
Eastern Railway (ER) was formed on 14th April, 1952 by integration of the East Indian Railway (EIR) consisting of Sealdah, Howrah, Asansol and Danapur Divisions and the entire Bengal – Nagpur Railway (BNR). The jurisdiction of ER extended from Howrah to Mughalsarai in the North, upto Visakhapatnam in the South and upto Nagpur in the Central area. The three Upper divisions of E.I.R. were added to Northern Railway.
Later, the portions of BNR stretching from Howrah to Visakhapatnam in the South, Howrah to Nagpur in the Central area and upto Katni in the North Central Region were separated from Eastern Railway and formed as “South Eastern Railway” with effect from 1st August 1955.