|Post Name||DSE Odisha Initial Appointee Teacher 11403 Vacancy 2021|
|Updated On||22-05-2022 – Draft Merit List Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha|
|Advertisement No: : 4A-17-II-2021-33683|
|Initial Appointee Teacher Vacancy 2022 – 11403 Posts|
DSE Odisha Initial Appointee Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 11403 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha invites online applications for Engagement as Trained Graduate Teacher, Hindi and Various Other Posts. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
DSE Odisha Initial Appointee Teacher Job Openings 2021
|Subject Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|TGT (Arts)||3308||Rs. 25300|| Bachelor Degree in Arts / Commerce or a |
Shastri (Sanskrit) Degree or B.A. B.Ed./ M.Ed
|TGT (Science) (PCM)||2370||Rs. 25300|| Bachelor Degree in Science / B. Tech/ B.E. or |
Integrated B. Sc. B.Ed./ M.Ed
|TGT (Science) (CBZ)||1544||Rs. 25300|| Bachelor Degree in Science / B. Tech/ B.E. or |
Integrated B. Sc. B.Ed. / M.Ed
|Hindi Teacher||1753||Rs. 25300||Bachelor Degree , B.H.Ed/ B.Ed|
|Sanskrit Teacher||1188||Rs. 25300||Bachelor Degree with Sanskrit / Shastri Sanskrit with 50 % Marks|
|Telugu Teacher||22||Rs. 25300||Degree in Arts with Telugu as a Subject / B.Ed (Telugu)|
|Physical Education Teacher||1218||Rs. 15000||+2 and C.P.Ed / B.P.Ed / M.P.Ed|
Important Dates for DSE Odisha Initial Appointee Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Online Application & Payment of Fees starts from 03-01-2022 at 1100 hrs.
- Last date to Apply for Online Application & Payment of Fees is 07-02-2022 till 1800 hrs. (Date 31-01-2022 extended to 07-02-2022).
- Tentatively Online Exam will be in the 1st Week of March 2022.
- CBT will be conducted from 03-03-2022 to 10-03-2022.
- Admit Card will be available from 21-02-2022 onwards.
Age Limit for DSE Odisha Initial Appointee Teacher Vacancy 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 21 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 38 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Candidates from SC / ST / SEBC / Women by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for DSE Odisha Initial Appointee Teacher Jobs 2021
- Candidates belonging to all Categories is Rs. 600/-.
- Candidates from SC / ST and PwD the fees is Rs.400/-.
- The payment can be made through online mode by Credit / Debit Card and Net Banking.
Selection Process for DSE Odisha Initial Appointee Teacher Recruitment 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based Competitive Examination.
Important Links for DSE Odisha Initial Appointee Teacher Notification 2021
|Draft Merit List||Click Here|
|Extension of DV Date||Click Here|
|DV Date||Click Here|
|CBT Response Sheet||Click Here | Notice|
|CBT Score Card||Link-I | Link-II|
|CBT Answer Key & Objections||Click Here | Notice|
|CBT Exam Center Changed Notice||Click Here|
|List of Offline Applicants||Click Here|
|CBT Admit Card||Click Here|
|CBT Date||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Enhancement of Upper Age Limit Notice||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for DSE Odisha Initial Appointee Teacher Recruitment 2021
Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), 6th Floor, HOD Building, Unit-V, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
About Directorate of Secondary Education (DSE), Odisha
Secondary Education serves as a bridge between elementary and higher education and prepares young person’s between the age group of 14-18 for entry into higher education. The Directorate of Secondary Education has been set up in the year 1983 to look into the Secondary Education in the State. The Director, Secondary Education, Odisha is the Administrative Authority for Secondary Schools under the School and Mass Education Department, Government of Odisha.