|Post Name||DMER Sr Resident, Demonstrator, 473 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Offline|
Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER)
Sr Resident, Demonstrator Vacancy 2021- 473 Posts
DMER Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 473 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana invites applications for engagement as Senior Resident & Demonstrator on tenure basis in Govt Medical Colleges. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply.
DMER Senior Resident & Demonstrator Job Openings 2021
|Sl No.||Post Name||Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Senior Resident||382||MBBS / MD/ MS/ DNB in the Concerned Subject|
|2.||Demonstrator||91||MBBS / MD/ MS/ DNB in the Concerned Subject|
Important Dates for DMER Senior Resident & Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
- Last Date to Apply is 12-08-2021 1700 hrs.
Age Limit for DMER Senior Resident & Demonstrator Jobs 2021
- Minimum age to Apply is 22 Years.
- Maximum age to Apply is 40 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for DMER Senior Resident & Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to GM is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application Fees for Candidates belonging to Reserved Category is Rs.250/- (For Haryana Domicile only)
- Application Fees for Women Candidates (belonging to both Reserved Category & GM) is Rs.500/-.
- No Fees for Pwd & Ex-Servicemen.
- Payment Mode by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Controller of Finance, Pt. B.D.Sharma, University of Health Sciences, Rohtak.
Selection Process for DMER Senior Resident & Demonstrator Vacancy 2021
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Interview.
Important Links for DMER Senior Resident & Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for DMER Senior Resident & Demonstrator Recruitment 2021
SCO No. 7, Sector-16, Panchkula – 134108, Phone-0172-2584633, Email:email@example.com
About Directorate of Medical Education & Research, Haryana
The Directorate of Medical Education and Research had been carved out of the Health Department as a separate Directorate on 8th January, 2009 for the up-gradation and expansion of Medical, Dental, Ayurveda, Homeopathy and Paramedical Education under administrative control of Administrative Secretary of the Department of Health & Medical Education. Subsequently a separate Department of Medical Education & Research was established vide Govt. Notification dated 4th September 2014.