Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021: Delhi Postal Circle Invites candidates for the position of Gramin Dak Sevak. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Important Dates for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 27-01-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 26-02-2021.
- Last date to pay Online Application fee is 26-02-2021.
Age Limit for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 18 Years as on 27-01-2021.
- Maximum age to apply is 40 Years as on 27-01-2021.
- An Age relaxation of 5 years applicable for SC / ST candidates / 3 Years for OBC Candidates & Pwd 10 Years.
Application Fee for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Candidates belonging to UR / OBC / EWS Male is Rs. 100/-.
- Fee Exempted for Female, SC / ST candidates and PwD Candidates.
- Payment can be made through online mode only.
Selection Process for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit and category wise vacancies available.
Important Links for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
Postal Directorate, Dak Bhavan, New Delhi, 110001, Customer Care Toll Free Number 1800 266 6868
About Department of Posts
For more than 150 years, the Department of Posts (DoP) has been the backbone of the country’s communication and has played a crucial role in the country’s social economic development. It touches the lives of Indian citizens in many ways: delivering mails, accepting deposits under Small Savings Schemes, providing life insurance cover under Postal Life Insurance (PLI) and Rural Postal Life Insurance (RPLI) and providing retail services like bill collection, sale of forms, etc. The DoP also acts as an agent for Government of India in discharging other services for citizens such as Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGS) wage disbursement and old age pension payments. With 1, 55,531 Post Offices, the DoP has the most widely distributed postal network in the world.
See more Govt Jobs in Delhi