|Post Name||Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam 123 Vacancy 2022|
|Updated On||07-06-2022 – Mains Admit Card Available|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Delhi High Court|
|Delhi Judicial Service Examination 2022 – 123 Posts|
Delhi High Court Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 123 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Delhi High Court invites online applications in Delhi Judicial Service by holding Delhi Judicial Service Examination. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam Job Openings 2022
|Sl. No.||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|1||General-86||Rs. 56100-177500||An Advocate practicing in India|
|2||SC – 08||Rs. 56100-177500||An Advocate practicing in India|
|3||ST – 29||Rs. 56100-177500||An Advocate practicing in India|
Important Dates for Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam Recruitment 2022
- Online Application starts from 28-02-2022 from 1000 hrs.
- Last date to Apply Online is 03-04-2022 till 2200 hrs. (Previous Date was 20-03-2022)
- Last Date to Online Application Fees is 20-03-2022 till 2200 hrs.
- Prelims Exam will be held on 24-04-2022. (Previous Date was 27-03-2022)
- Submit Objections for Model Key on 08-04-2022.
Age Limit for Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam Vacancy 2022
- Maximum age to apply is 32 Years as on 01-01-2022.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for SC / ST Candidates by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen Candidates by 5 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for PwD Candidates by 10 Years.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam Jobs 2022
- Candidates from General Category is Rs.1000/-.
- Candidates from SC / ST / PwD is Rs.250/- .
- Online Application fees can be paid Online through Debit Card / Net Banking.
Selection Process for Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam Notification 2022
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of performance in the Preliminary / Main Examination and Viva-Voce.
Important Links for Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam Recruitment 2022
|Mains Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Prelims Result||Link-I | Link-II|
|Prelims Model Key||Answer Key | Notice|
|Last Date Extended Notice||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Contact Address for Delhi High Court Higher Judicial Service Exam Recruitment 2022
Registrar General, Delhi High Court, Sher Shah Road, New Delhi – 110503
About Delhi High Court
The High Court of Delhi was established on 31st October, 1966. Initially, the High Court of Judicature at Lahore, which was established by a Letters Patent dated 21st March, 1919, exercised jurisdiction over the then provinces of the Punjab and Delhi. This position continued till the Indian Independence Act, 1947 when the dominions of India and Pakistan were created.
The High Courts (Punjab) Order, 1947 established a new High Court for the territory of what was then called the East Punjab with effect from 15th August, 1947. The India (Adaptation of Existing Indian Laws) Order, 1947 provided that any reference in an existing Indian law to the High Court of Judicature at Lahore, be replaced by a reference to the High Court of East Punjab.