|Post Name||CSPHCL Data Entry Operator 400 Vacancy 2021|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL)|
|Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2021 – 400 Posts|
CSPHCL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021 : Apply Online for 400 Vacancy | Latest Govt Jobs : Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL) invites online applications for Engagement as Data Entry Operator. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
CSPHCL Data Entry Operator Job Openings
Educational Qualification for CSPHCL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
Degree & Diploma in Programming / Data Entry Operator with Typing Speed.
Important Dates for CSPHCL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Online Application will be available from 29-09-2021 from 1200 hrs.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 28-10-2021 till 2359 hrs.
Age Limit for CSPHCL Data Entry Operator Jobs 2021
- Minimum Age to Apply is 18 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Candidates from General (UR) is 40 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Candidates from SC / ST/ OBC is 45 Years as on 01-01-2021.
- Age relaxations applicable as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for CSPHCL Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2021
- Application Fees for General (UR) / OBC is Rs. 700/-.
- Application Fees for SC / ST Candidates is Rs. 500/-.
- Payment can be made through Debit Cards / Credit Cards, Internet Banking & UPI.
Selection Procedure for CSPHCL Data Entry Operator Vacancy 2021
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of Computer Based Test.
Important Links for CSPHCL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
Contact Address for CSPHCL Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
CSPHCL, Energy Info Tech Centre, Daganiya, Raipur (CG), Pin – 492013, Office Landline No. 0771- 2574166, Fax No. 0771- 2574125, E-Mail email@example.com
About Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited (CSPHCL)
The Chhattisgarh State was formed according the Madhya Pradesh Reorganization Act 2000. The President of India gave his consent to this Act on the 25th August 2000. The Government of India subsequently set the 1st November 2000 as the day on which the State of Madhya Pradesh would be bifurcated into State of Chhattisgarh and State of Madhya Pradesh.
Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board was formed in accordance with the Section 5 of the Electricity Supply Act 1948 as per the Notification published in the gazette of the Government of Chhattisgarh dated 15th November 2000. Chhattisgarh State Electricity Board (CSEB) became functional w.e.f. 01.12.2000.
See More Govt Jobs in Chhattisgarh