|Post Name||CSIR UGC NET June 2021|
|Updated on||26-03-2022 – Final Answer Key Released|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)|
|CSIR UGC-NET June 2021|
CSIR UGC NET June 2021 : Apply Online for UGC National Eligibility Test | Latest Govt Jobs : UGC National Eligibility Test invites online applications for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) & Lecturership (LS) June 2021. Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
CSIR UGC NET June 2021 Job Openings
|CSIR-UGC NET for JRF & LS June 2021||–|
Important Dates for CSIR UGC NET June 2021 Recruitment
- Online Application starts from 03-12-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 02-01-2022 till 2350 hrs.
- Last date of successful transaction of Examination fee is 03-01-2022 till 2350 hrs.
- Correction in the Particulars of Application Form online only is 05-01-2022 to 09-01-2022.
- Examination will be conducted from 29-01-2022, 15-02-2022, 16-02-2022 & 17-02-2022 (Date rescheduled from 29-01-2022, 05-02-2022, 06-02-2022)
- Examination Timings is Shift I – 0900 hrs to 1200 hrs, Shift II- 1500 hrs to 1800 hrs (IST).
- Admit Card download date will be announced later on the website.
- Centre, Date and Shift of Joint CSIR-UGC NET Examination will be announced later on the website.
- Display of Recorded Responses and Answer Keys will be announced later on the website.
- Declaration of Result will be announced later on the website.
Age Limit for CSIR UGC NET June 2021 Vacancy
- Maximum to apply is 28 years for JRF as on 01-07-2020
- Age relaxations applicable upto 5 years for SC / ST / Third gender / Persons with Disability (PwD) / Female applicants and 03 years in case of OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) applicants.
- No upper age limit for LS / Assistant Professorship.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for CSIR UGC NET June 2021 Jobs
- Application fees for General / General-EWS is Rs. 1000/-.
- Application fees for OBC-Non Creamy Layer is Rs. 500/-.
- Application fees for SC / ST / Third Gender is Rs. 250/-.
- No Fees for Persons with Disability (PwD).
- Application fees can be paid through Credit / Debit Card / Net-Banking / UPI & Wallet.
Selection Process for CSIR UGC NET June 2021 Recruitment
- Candidates will be shortlisted for on the basis of Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
Important Links for CSIR UGC NET June 2021 Recruitment
|Final Answer Key||Click Here|
|JOINT CSIR – UGC NET JUNE 2021 Result||Click Here|
|Result Notice||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Answer Key | Notice|
|Admit Card Download||Click Here|
|Examination City Intimation Slip||Click Here | Notice|
|New Exam Date||Click Here|
|Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click here|
Contact Address for CSIR UGC NET June 2021 Recruitment
Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110 012 India Email : [email protected], Fax : + 91 – 011 – 2584 0887, EPABX Lines: + 91 – 011 – 25841582, 25841492, 25842493, 25841701, 25842729
About Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR)
CSIR is pioneer in supporting R&D activities in the country. It started extramural research support to scientists working in universities and R&D institutions way back in 1943 with ‘Research Schemes’ vide Department of Commerce Resolution No. 148.Ind.(157)/41 dated 26thSeptember 1942.
CSIR has initiated various schemes over the years to benefit students to pursue their research interests in various areas of science & technology, the most noteworthy among these is CSIR-UGC National Eligibility Test for JRF and Eligibility for Lectureship.
CSIR’s role in S&T human resource development is noteworthy. Research Fellowships have been identified as one of the function of the Council vide Department of Commerce Resolution No. 148.Ind.(157)/41 dated 26thSeptember 1942. Presently, CSIR has been supporting a large number of research fellows/associates for pursuing their doctoral and postdoctoral research in universities and R&D institutions across the country.