CSIR-CCMB Recruitment 2021 : CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad (CSIR-CCMB) invites applications for the recruitment of Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen.), Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A) & Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P). Interested Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria can Apply Online.
|Post Name||Posts||Pay Scale||Qualification|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen.),||04||Rs. 30,263||10+2 and proficiency in|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)||01||Rs. 30,263||10+2 with Accountancy|
as a subject and proficiency in
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (S&P)||01||Rs. 30,263||10+2 and proficiency in|
Important Dates for CSIR-CCMB Recruitment 2021
- Online Application starts from 05-04-2021.
- Last date to Apply Online is 05-05-2021.
- Last date to receive hard copy of applications is 17-05-2021.
- Last Date for payment of Fees is 05-05-2021.
Age Limit for CSIR-CCMB Recruitment 2021
- Minimum age to apply is 28 years as on 17-05-2021.
- Age relaxation of 5 Years for candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes,
- Age relaxation of 3 Years for candidates belonging to Backward Classes.
- Age relaxations applicable to other categories as per Govt. Rules.
Application Fee for CSIR-CCMB Recruitment 2021
- Application Fees to Apply is Rs.100/-.
- Application Fees can be paid through State Bank Collect Only.
Selection Process for CSIR-CCMB Recruitment 2021
- The selection process will be done on the basis of Written examination and Typing test.
Important Links for CSIR-CCMB Recruitment 2021
To Apply Online Click Here
Official Notification Click Here
Official Website Click here
Contact Address for CSIR-CCMB Recruitment 2021
Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology, Habsiguda, Uppal Road, Hyderabad – 500 007, Telangana, India, Telephone: +91 40 27160222-31, 27160232-41, Fax: +91 40 27160591, 27160311,Email: [email protected]
About CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology, Hyderabad (CSIR-CCMB)
Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) is situated in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
CCMB is located at the Habsiguda Cross Road leading to Uppal. The other two CSIR laboratories – the Indian Institute of Chemical Technology (IICT) and the National Geophysical Research Laboratory (NGRI) are located in its vicinity. Apart from these, extension centres of other important institutions like the National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) and Central Food Technology Research Institute (CFTRI) are also located close by.
CCMB is about 7 km from Secunderabad railway station and about 9 km from Hyderabad (Nampally) railway station of the South Central Railway. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport, Hyderabad is about 30 km from CCMB. The city buses (TSRTC), plying from Secunderabad and Hyderabad railway station via the CCMB are 18, 18R, 90D, 290, 245, 250, 280, 281, 86/90, 90/277 and 136 respectively. (The information provided here is provisional and it is likely to be changed by TSRTC authorities, therefore please check at the bus station before boarding the bus.)